KO

₩20,607

₩29,444

할인금액: ₩8,837 (30% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Great product

Reviewer1499428님께서 Jun 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've struggled with digestive issues for years - this is the product that helps me most. I also feel like my body is getting more nutrients from food because I am digesting so much better. Highly recommend!! V-cap - slight black licorice flavour due to fennel added. No magnesium stereate to hinder absorption.

Great product

4769323481488732755님께서 Aug 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works well. Good company. Lots of lovely ingredients to help your stomach digest and feel calm. I think it's a great product for people who don't have huge digestive issues. I am taking it with a few other digestive products as I have GERD.

Eases digestive pains

Reviewer2917570님께서 Sep 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have extreme abdominal distention, and difficulty with digesting all types of foods which results in bloating and water weight gain. I take 5-6 of these before or during my meal and it helps with the digestion pains. This is the only digestive enzymes I have found that helps. I also combine them with Pancreatin for some extra help.

You won't be disappointed

5479736222909110784님께서 Jun 04, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Go for it these cream colored vitamins are awesome some of the best vitamin's out on the market today I have tried many enzyme most are hard on the stomach but not this product the peppermint smell is nice also :-)

good for stomach

5594405102197242937님께서 Dec 07, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

relieves stomach pain and heartburn, using them instead of IPP

i like it

5268859773194419709님께서 Feb 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

great!!

Good!

MarieMR님께서 Mar 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is good , seems to do my digestion good and does not have any adverse reactions. To bad it has no ox bile then it would be perfect. I take these and ox bile together for digestion and works great. I also use Dr Mercolas Digestive caps to mix them around.Thanks iherb for providing such a selection of products and providing good service!

상품 1-7 중 전체 7 상품