KO

iHerb 상품평

₩62,591

₩63,750

할인금액: ₩1,159 (2% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Great for pets

Reviewer2051082님께서 Jun 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use Seavive as a vitamin for my cat. It's derived from fish, so it has a flavor that's attractive to her, and it's in powered form, so it mixes easily with her canned food.

SEAVIVE

Reviewer1205728님께서 Oct 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

GREAT for when you are depleted and nothing else brings you back!

Nothing Better to Build Up Immune System

Reviewer3158767님께서 Jan 31, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Sixty percent of immune function begins in the intestinal lining. SeaVive contains nutrients that support intestinal as well as immune system health. I swear by it.

SeaVive ~ Fantastic Immune Booster

Reviewer1963688님께서 Jun 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Because of autoimmune conditions, I have had to deal with being vulnerable to colds, flu and other upper respiratory infections for a good many years. It wasn't until I began taking SeaVive that this changed dramatically. I'd tried a rainbow of other supplements and remedies, but this was the one that really worked. Now it's rare that I get sick (I take it daily as a preventive and have for several years). My husband enjoys excellent health, but if he starts to feel a cold or flu coming on, he takes SeaVive (am & pm) for a few days and 9 times out of 10 avoids getting sick altogether. A great and effective product. Can't recommend it highly enough!

Proper Nutrition SeaVive

Reviewer2402937님께서 Sep 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this product, in combination with Natural Factors RxOmega-3, for my dog who is allergic to ragweed. I find this helps with her itching, but you have to start giving it at least 6 weeks before ragweed season starts.

Effective

Reviewer1114391님께서 Aug 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is one of the most effective supplements i used in fighting leaky gut sendrome. It is a product you have to have always with you.

Seavive really helps!

Reviewer1249283님께서 May 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I give this supplement toy golden retriever. She has severe seasonal allergies. Along with bathing her weekly, we have been able to get off prednisone.

something new to try

Reviewer2981753님께서 Aug 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I usually order Seacure, which seems to be not available anywhere on the planet. This seemed similar enough to use as a stand in. I have no comparison as far as my systems functioning. I feel fine so my guess would be that this product is doing what I need.

Telesha Hochstetler

Reviewer1514591님께서 Oct 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have used before and it is a good product.

Seavive

Reviewer2626926님께서 Oct 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is excellent. I have already used seacure with great success. iherb are great people to do business with and I will definitely be dealing with them again. Thank you so much

상품 1-10 중 전체 14 상품