KO

iHerb 상품평

₩41,209

₩44,831

할인금액: ₩3,622 (8% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Definitely worth buying!

Supplementsdiy님께서 Nov 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is great for those who like to chew on solid food, instead of soft chewy food bar. Though brown rice syrup is the second ingredient by weight, this bar is not too sweet and just nice for me (I dislike over sweetened food bar). It is also nice that it is made of mostly organic ingredient and does not use chemical preservatives or additives. One bar is pretty large at 85g, compared to normal 40-50g and is very satisfying as a quick snack. There is also quite a lot of chocolate favour in it and not simply diluted chocolate taste. Pricewise, it is very competitive and reasonable if you compared the size of the bar alone and it tastes good as well. Check out my page for more reviews!

Excellent Snack

Reviewer1587036님께서 Mar 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

A satisfying snack with good ingredients which is not too sweet, just the way I like it.

great quality

Reviewer1907904님께서 Mar 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

these are a little expensive, but such great quality and amazing taste!

Whole Food Meal Bar

brobin님께서 Jul 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

An enjoyable treat. Softer texture but not crumbly. Lots of rich chocolate flavour. Full of seeds and a good size. Expensive price, but, this is definitely a higher quality product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

not sure at first but... now I love it

Reviewer2456696님께서 Nov 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This bar took a bit of getting use to, not so sweet as some but after I had a few I started to really enjoy the nuttiness, the textures, the subtle flavours and the choc chip pieces. It is also very darn good for you, just look at the ingredient list. My workplace now has this is a backup when I get hungry :)

상품 1-5 중 전체 5 상품