KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Helps keep skin clear

LotusJ57님께서 May 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you are looking for a natural solution to acne this is it. I have found that it works wonderfully and very quickly. Love this product!

It works

Reviewer2263997님께서 Jun 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

It really does the job. Skin on my back has almost cleared. I'm taking the pill for 2 weeks only but I see the difference already

Skin Cleanse

Reviewer2389354님께서 Oct 27, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this along with Burdock Root and Vitamins A and D to help clear the acne I have had a problem with for the past 24 years. The combination of these vitamins seem to be the only thing that work for me besides a prescription. My only problem with the product is the taste.

Planetary Herbals Yellow Dock Skin Cleanse

Reviewer1925596님께서 Oct 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I noticed a big difference in using this product in conjunction with Burdock root.. My skin has looked so much better since using it...I have tried many things and this product exceeds all.. My skin has never been completely clear and I know it probably never will but I am ok that it is pretty close to it thanks to this product.

Yellow Dock Skin Cleanse

Reviewer2218834님께서 Oct 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Unfortunately had to stop taking it because it seems to aggravate a chronic painful bladder condition I have (interstitial cystitis).

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Really difficult to swallow.

4728417871663750325님께서 Sep 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

These tablets are not in a casing and they're big which makes them hard to swallow. I have been taking them for just under a month now and am seeing my adult acne clear up. I take it with burdock root, liver detoxifier, DIM, Vitex and zinc.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

stomach ache and sudden periods. not for me(((

Linden님께서 Oct 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

its difficult to jurge how effective or good this stuff is. intended to take it with burdock root, but stopped after two portions cause i felt unwell and my stomach was aching. on the second day periods came... no more experimenting.

great

Reviewer1183223님께서 Jan 31, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product does work. I seen results in one week.

it's ok

Reviewer1311340님께서 Sep 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

it's ok

not for shingles

Reviewer1052411님께서 Nov 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

got these for my husband's shingles outbreak. These didn't really work for that. May be more for acne type skin issues.

상품 1-10 중 전체 10 상품