KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

High concentration of Vitex!

TrueReviews님께서 Nov 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It has the highest concentration of Vitex in a capsule. I take 2 in the morning on empty stomach for hormonal regulation. It is powerful stuff as it increases progesterone levels. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Thank you God for creating vitex & thank you Planetary Herbals for producing vitex

5482527711608803421님께서 Jul 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It works; it really works after consuming it for 3 months. At last I saw 2 red lines on my pregnancy test strip. I really recommend this for PCOS sufferer. I've been married for 5 years. I've consuming it twice a days for 3 months. Thank you God for creating herbal like this & thank you Planetary Herbals for producing vitex extract.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Love it

5669580946754413886님께서 Mar 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's good product

makes a difference

Reviewer2535366님께서 Oct 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried this specifically for a really annoying symptom I've been having as I begin menopause: excruciatingly sore breasts for more than 2 weeks out of each month. I read that Vitex is good for balancing estrogen dominance, which is what causes breast tenderness, and it has made a huge difference - they are hardly sore at all, and it began working within about a week. And I've experienced a happy side effect too: it seems to be helping me feel more balanced hormonally in general, which in turn has helped some with my menstrual migraines. Note: The dosage seems a bit high based on what I've read on line, so I'm cutting them in half and taking only half a day. So far, that seems to be enough to get the results I want.

Definitely doing something!

Reviewer1026533님께서 Sep 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

If nothing esle, at least I don't feel the cold as bad as I used to after taking these.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Fertility and Vitex ! Attribute two pregnancies to it.

Reviewer2443371님께서 Sep 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I swear by it. Long story short.... In my early 40's decided to have another child. My age and hypothyroidism worked against me. I did alot of studying about fertility and conception. Un-able to conceive naturally. I charted temperatures to predict ovulation and watched diet, basically followed the book but couldn't conceive. I could see from the temeratures on my ovulation graph that ovulation was difficult to predict due to the excessive variability (probably age related). After over a year of trying, I took Vitex and within about 3 months got pregnant. I also noticed my ovulation temperature chart normalized. We went on to have yet another one. My Babies are 3 and 4 now. I took Vitex to help get pregnant both times and will try it again for hot flashes when the time comes (with birth control). Can't go wrong with the price and service of this company. Thanks.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Highly effective for hormone balancing

vitality님께서 Apr 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This vitex product normalised my menstrual cycle and has reduced my PMS, highly recommended. I'm taking it long term and find having two months worth in one bottle handy. This is a very good quality brand but unfortunately they use various tableting agents so if another brand has an equivalent level of standardised extract in capsule form I choose that instead.

Strong Stuff

kanaca님께서 Mar 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Using this to help with continuous symptoms of estrogen dominance. It gave me a period (or spotting) within a week. I'm now trying to adjust dosage. It seems much stronger than other brands. Make sure to take with food, because it can make you woozy.

Planetary Herbals Vitex

Reviewer2081834님께서 Feb 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have not been taking this long enough to really give a review on it. From what I understand it works gently, so I will give an upate after a couple more months :)

AMAZING

Reviewer1069829님께서 Dec 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking Vitex for hormonal balance and my hormones have balanced quite a bit. my mood and irritability are still negatively impacted 2 weeks before (sometimes 2 weeks after) my period. The most noticeable effect of the Vitex is my appetite stabilizing and weight loss. I used to always overeat, but now i find myself stopping before i stuff myself full. Carb and sweet cravings have been reduced dramatically. It's pretty crazy, this herb is potent!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 42 상품