KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Schizandra Adrenal Complex

Reviewer3319528님께서 Mar 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is fabulous for one who is overstressed. I was diagnosed with adrenal fatigue, and this is the only product that helped me. A wonderful thing to keep onhand for stressful times. Results in 1-2 days.

Total Stress Combat

Reviewer3021388님께서 Jul 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is so convenient to have this rare Chinese herbal complex supplement for energy enhancement to wipe fatigue off from our overstressed lives. Schizandra can be used to stimulate central nervous system thus resulting reflexes quickening. Other benefits can be seen to combat headaches, insomnia, dizziness and palpitations. Schizandra also helps in digestion, regulating gastric acid release. Numerous biological activities can be found in schizandra such as anti-bacterial, liver protective, anti-depressant and anti-oxidant. Schizandra is also a registered medicine in Russia for vision problems and is found to prevent eye fatigue.

Help for adrenal fatigue

Reviewer1825839님께서 Jan 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

If like me you are one of those people who, despite getting your calcium and/or magnesium before bed, seem to always end up wide awake at the same time in the middle of every night, give this product a try. I have found it to be helpful in evening out my sleep patterns.

Great product

Reviewer1269956님께서 Nov 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this product for years. I tend to have depleted adrenals from stress or lack of sleep, and this product is a great remedy for that. It restores the energy that is missing when your adrenal reserves have been drained. I recommend it highly.

Excellent medicine for Chronic Fatigue/ Adrenal Fatigue

Reviewer2267481님께서 May 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

One of the few things that does have some impact on Chronic Fatigue Syndrome symptoms. Don't expect a miracle but it does provide a perceptible feeling of recoupment and lifting of energy levels.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Level mood and more energy

Reviewer2182942님께서 May 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I found this product excellent for increasing my energy level and elevating my mood.

Wonderful product!

Reviewer1622421님께서 Dec 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I buy Schizandra not the first time. This is a great addition! Strengthens the immune system, you feel cheerful and energetic! Wonderful product!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I really like this formula

Reviewer3028645님께서 Jan 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I do notice that I feel more upbeat when I take this Schisandra blend. I admit I don't take it often enough due to also taking ibuprofen and reading that pain killers don't mesh well with Schisandra. I really like this formula, I've taken Schisandra alone but don't have the same effects as I do when taking these tablets. Planetary Herbals has made a great product for those that don't take Milk thistle due to allergies.

Schisandra adrenal Complex with gluten

Reviewer3344836님께서 Sep 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

So very disappointed that Planetary Herbals has a known allergen in it's Schisandra Adrenal Complex now.The rehmannia root is processed with barley wine. Gluten intolerant beware!

adrenal complex

Reviewer2065502님께서 Jan 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

works well. Doesn't make me shakey, as some other adrenals do. Will purchase again.

상품 1-10 중 전체 50 상품