KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 25 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

An essential product

9 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1915672님께서 Oct 26, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I spent 5 hours painting, my back ached and I did not know if I would return to the job after lunch. Before I ate I took a Rhodiola Rosea Extract tablet. By the time the quick lunch was finished my back ache was gone, and I did 4 more hours of painting. I was dead tired after painting, took another dose, showered, ate and felt refreshed enough to read until 11 P.M. without nodding off as usual. The dosage recommended on the bottle is way too high. Read the linked articles at www.rhodiolarosea.org which mentions a 150 mg dose. Use a pill splitter.

I Like These

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1305242님께서 Mar 28, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this rosea product every day for the last several years. I have only used this brand. I like the tablet form. I feel as if I get a mood lift and there are no side effects.

I would recommend This product

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1911058님께서 Mar 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this product for about six month. I am very happy with the results. I feel like a new man I am more focused and less stressed and I even sleep more soundly. I can't do without it.

Beautiful!

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2725453님께서 Apr 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This preparation is so smooth and gentle on my system. I am sensitive to supplements and it's been difficult to find a low dose of Rhodiola. Every other extract I've had is just too potent. I love that they are in tab form, so I can cut in half if need be.

EXCELLENT!!!

22 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1741514님께서 Apr 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I noticed an immediate difference in just one day. I have undiagnosed CFS/adrenal fatigue and perceived low thyroid. I have felt extremely washed out for the last several years, with the last 8 months almost unbearable. I had no motivation, though there is much I wanted to be involved in. My mind said yes but my body said no. Every morning I would drag myself through the morning and end up on the couch by early afternoon. I would come "alive" in the early evening and got to bed by 11pm/ Even after 8 hours the fatigue never left. Anyway, after trying several products, all of which have merit, but not powerful enough to clear the fatigue and brain fog, I found this stuff at a local health-food store. I took 2 when I got up. Within a few hours I felt more alert, but not shaky. I went to the gym and did my workout without feeling weak like I usually do. I took two more at lunch and powered through the afternoon. I started spring cleaning--something that I thought about doing for weeks but couldn't find the energy. I didn't sleep much that first night so I will modify the dosage. But this stuff is the absolute best thing I have ever had. For anyone suffering with CFS, low thyroid, Wilson's Temperature syndrome and adrenal faigue, this product is great. It will improve your life. Best of all there are no side effects, no jitters--just wonderful energy!!!

상품 1-5 중 전체 25 상품