KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Love Rhodiola

5708047633897475183님께서 Jan 05, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Rhodiola Rosea is wonderful for an energy boost and to help you through times where you need mental/emotional/physical support. I switch between this and the NOW brand. Both great products, really helpful with bad health!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

effective quality and good value

5424083269671669705님께서 May 31, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this rhodiola regularly for about 6 months now. At first I inadvertently took only half the dose, which failed to deliver any noticeable improvements. When I rechecked the bottle and realised my mistake, I upped the amount and immediately noticed a boost in afternoon energy, especially mental energy, as well as better ability to sleep. There are a lot of rhodiola products on the market, but Planetary Herbals works for me and delivers genuine value for money. I take quite a few supplements and finding one as effective as this at this price point is a real find.

Good Stuff

Reviewer1043055님께서 Sep 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This works at calming my anxiety. I take one in the morning and one mid-day if I am having a stressful day.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Keeps me alert and energized.

mozzer님께서 Jul 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use one extra tab than the suggested amount. 3 tabs for me is great. Drink with a cup of good organic coffee and maybe a couple tabs of Planetary's Schizandra Adrenal Complex for a long lasting energy boost.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

This stuff is pretty potent....

4946624616245886969님께서 Jan 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Doesn't taste good but that's no biggie. It helped me mentally and physically, I'll be ordering more.

Not sure yet

Reviewer2505002님께서 Jun 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

So far so good. It will take a while before I notice an improvement. I have Lyme disease and thought this might help ease some pain.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Helps with generalized anxiety disorder

Reviewer1807689님께서 May 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have taken this rhodiola extract for a month now, not regularly, but when I'm feeling anxious. I suffer from generalized anxiety disorder that is not severe, but irritating when it strikes. The symptoms that I'm having especially when I'm trying to fall a sleep are difficulty of swalloing, fear of choking, dry mouth, twitching, difficulty concentrating and sometimes trembling . I usally take this about 20mins before I go to bed. Rhodiola rosea helps me fall a sleep much quicker and helps me "clear" my mind. Otherwise I'd just roll in my bed thinking and worrying about stuff and suffer from previously mentioned symptoms.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Excellent non-prescription relief for symptoms of OCD

Reviewer1586182님께서 Feb 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has proven itself to be an effective safe alternative for many suffering from the symptoms of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder without the debilitating side effects of the prescribed medication.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good Rhodiola Product

Reviewer2168977님께서 Jan 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Does a good job with stress

Good product

Reviewer2703551님께서 Dec 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have noticed a gradual but noticeable difference in how long I can keep going these days. I have fibromyalgia and used to have to go to bed to recover from 2 hours of physical or mental activity. Now I can go through a day with just one or two rest times. With this illness, I've tried all sorts of things will all sorts of claims. A few really work, and this is one of them.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 26 상품