KO

iHerb 상품평

₩12,497

₩23,142

할인금액: ₩10,645 (46% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Excellent cough medicine

Reviewer2132271님께서 May 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this a lot, helps immediately for cough. It was the only thing that worked for my dad when he got a bad cough.

ease coughs

Reviewer1518159님께서 Dec 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

this medicine does help to ease coughs. thomas-uk

Seeking relief

Reviewer1698912님께서 Jun 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have had a severe cough for quite a while, I was told that this syrup may provide some relief. I believe that I am having some relief, although a massive wild fire is not helping my cough, due to heavy smoke on a daily basis. I will continue the use once the fire is totally controlled. I will submit an other review after I resume the use of the syrup!

Cough Syrup

Reviewer3150649님께서 Jan 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had the product recommended to me, but I haven't been sick so haven't needed to use it. I gave some to a friend with a really bad cough she couldn't seem to get rid of. She told me she improved quite a bit overnight, and wants to get some for herself. I haven't had the chance to talk to her since, but her daughter says she's out and about instead of in bed. Sounds good to me!

Calms and soothes

5128526047898909241님께서 Sep 02, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Got this product for my family who came down with a bad flu. The syrup soothes the throat and calms the chest. If you have a cough, I'd recommend this in conjunction with the OSHEA root cough syrup.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Always works in a jiffy!

4965452374236352004님께서 May 03, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

The taste of the syrup takes some getting used to, but otherwise, it is super effective in clearing cough for my household in a jiffy!

상품 1-6 중 전체 6 상품