KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Fantastic

Reviewer1081977님께서 Apr 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

If the old adage goes if it tastes awful it works is true, then this cough syrup is for you. It takes absolutely horrid, however, you get used to it, but it worked immediately. Wish they had bigger bottles of it. This literally was the only thing that stopped my cough and stopped it for quite awhile. I am going to order it to get in my medicine cabinet.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

works

Reviewer2945577님께서 Apr 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

this works but taste's so nasty. Its like if you took sour celery, worchestire sauce, liquid cayenne pepper and some tree bark put it all in a boiler with a dab of sugar for sweetness lol

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

This works for croup, coughs, colds, runny nose.

Reviewer2669743님께서 Dec 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

So I bought it for my kids as they have respiratory problems sometimes. and I got a chance to try it out. It dries up runny noses sometimes, helps heal croup, and anything to do with the respiratory system, lower or upper.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

DIDN'T WORK THAT GREAT!

Reviewer1324255님께서 Dec 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product taste bad and it only made me very drowsy. I did sleep well after taking it. However, I won't buy this product again. Wellness formula works best for me especially if you take it at the first sign of a cold.

wild cherry

Reviewer1752228님께서 Dec 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

nice strong taste,it works fast on colds i will recomended to anyone!!

great

Reviewer3237124님께서 Dec 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

great for asthma and bronchitis

Cuts a cold quick

Reviewer1788788님께서 Dec 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my second bottle. My husband swears by it. The taste is horrible to me, but he doesn't mind it. I've been taking the alcohol based tincture and if taken daily, will probably do the same thing, but this one is much faster acting for me.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good Product

Reviewer1887172님께서 Oct 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Effective when cold just started. but my 4 years old did not like the taste, but 12 years old take it even the taste/smell is strong

Planetary Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup

Reviewer1172457님께서 Oct 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

one of the best products from one of the best companies - I have been using and recommending this product for around 15 years

best natural cough syrup

Reviewer2602152님께서 Oct 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have been using this product for years now, and swear by it I actually like the taste, a bit strong but you get use to it

상품 11-20 중 전체 37 상품