KO

iHerb 상품평

₩6,361

₩11,769

할인금액: ₩5,408 (46% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

bud

Reviewer1192081님께서 Apr 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Purchased for a dry cough. It did open up the breathing and would relieve the cough somewhat but not for long.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Wild cherry bark syrup....

Reviewer2080417님께서 Dec 15, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent cold and flu relief for toddlers.

Comes with a bite!

Reviewer1246187님께서 Aug 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's a bit strong, I wouldn't recommend this too often or for small children. I like it a lot...it has an antibotic effect. All natural ingredients!.

Professor TR Winn

Reviewer1772043님께서 Jan 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My wife and I could not survive the atmosphere where we life (very poor air quality)if we did not have your syrup. It really works for post nasal drip and coughs. Please keep in stock.

Bill Carver

Reviewer1815282님께서 Jan 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My wife has had an asthma and coughing problem forever. This syrup has made her life so much better. The coughing is now a past problem and although her asthma is not gone her breathing has drastically improved. This syrup is THE BEST!

Fantastic

Reviewer1081977님께서 Apr 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

If the old adage goes if it tastes awful it works is true, then this cough syrup is for you. It takes absolutely horrid, however, you get used to it, but it worked immediately. Wish they had bigger bottles of it. This literally was the only thing that stopped my cough and stopped it for quite awhile. I am going to order it to get in my medicine cabinet.

Cuts a cold quick

Reviewer1788788님께서 Dec 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my second bottle. My husband swears by it. The taste is horrible to me, but he doesn't mind it. I've been taking the alcohol based tincture and if taken daily, will probably do the same thing, but this one is much faster acting for me.

Good product

Reviewer2116882님께서 Apr 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My wife cough for 7 years almost every night and often during the day, this product help her to feel better, she tale it only once, I buy more to see if the caugh dissapear, If you now something better than this please write here. I must say she have no problem with lung or something viral. The taste is ok, not so bad as many say, try artichokes or wormwood to see bad taste :)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

This works for croup, coughs, colds, runny nose.

Reviewer2669743님께서 Dec 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

So I bought it for my kids as they have respiratory problems sometimes. and I got a chance to try it out. It dries up runny noses sometimes, helps heal croup, and anything to do with the respiratory system, lower or upper.

Great stuff!

Reviewer2467763님께서 Aug 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Every home should have some of this amazing formula on hand.

상품 11-20 중 전체 37 상품