KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Important aid for cough

Reviewer1102160님께서 Sep 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have a chronic bronchial condition. Old Indian is a necessary ingredient if I am going to be able to sleep at night. I recommend it highly. Betsy

Fallback plan

JanisFarmer님께서 Jul 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Its good. Its not incredible (one person's opinion). Judging by the 4.5 stars, other people may have a slightly higher opinion.

Good product

Reviewer2116882님께서 Apr 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My wife cough for 7 years almost every night and often during the day, this product help her to feel better, she tale it only once, I buy more to see if the caugh dissapear, If you now something better than this please write here. I must say she have no problem with lung or something viral. The taste is ok, not so bad as many say, try artichokes or wormwood to see bad taste :)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Strong Stuff

RubiesHealth님께서 Dec 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I agree with other reviews that a little (5ml) is good enough. It's alcohol content does not affect my mum and I, though we break out in rashes from red wine. It warms and soothes the chest immediately. It also opens up the airway in congestive coughs. Taste is not nice but easy to acquire, especially when it brings relief. It is also anti-microbial because discoloration of mucus lightens quickly. For added mucolytic effect, can alternate with Source Naturals Wellness Cough Syrup.

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

good

Reviewer3200400님께서 Feb 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

indian syrup

Reviewer1983368님께서 Dec 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

too much alcohol

Taste really bad

Reviewer1705040님께서 Sep 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This simply taste awful and somehow doesn't work for me.

Best "cough" syrup available

Reviewer1226795님께서 May 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

It doesn't get any more effective or healing than Old Indian. It doesn't just suppress the symptoms but actually soothes & heals the lungs. Just look at the ingredients -- real bark, roots and plant-based medicine. Has a real interesting kick to it going down, kind of like cognac with tree bark in it. This was actually recommended to me at a health food store by someone who said they even kept smoking while taking this & it still worked. So I guess that would be the best testimonial.

good product

Reviewer2031726님께서 May 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

works well

Planetary Herbals, Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup

Reviewer2204703님께서 May 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is very effective for coughs and colds! It really is better than any other cough and cold remedies we've tried. It's very comforting to know it's there in the fridge when we need it!!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 37 상품