KO

₩6,622

₩12,261

할인금액: ₩5,639 (46% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup

Reviewer3290989님께서 Jan 22, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I must say, one of the best products ever to ward off colds, allergies,and clear congestion. I used to get spring colds, which I later thought might be allergies. It cleansed bronchials and sinus. Refreshing. If I feel congested or sinus problem coming on, I take until symtons clear up, which usually takes only a few application. Please don't stop making it!

Michael Salaka Marin

Reviewer2799110님께서 Jul 31, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an outstanding combination of lung herbs, yet the high amount of alcohol (25%) makes it tough for those sensitive to alcohol. I let the formula sit in hot water for a few minutes to let some of the alcohol evaporate, yet would prefer a non-alcohol alternative.

it works!

Reviewer2610103님께서 Feb 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am getting over the flu and have bad bronchitis, so I thought I'd give this a try. Just like any medicine that works, this stuff doesn't taste good at all LOL! After taking it you feel warmth in your chest which I like. I find I have to take it with food because on an empty stomach the menthol/alcohol upset my tummy a bit, but to be fair, I have a sensitive tummy. It seems to be helping me cough up the phelgm, which in turn helps the cough ease up afterwards. You cannot go wrong with the price. I think everyone should have a bottle of this on hand.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good stuff, but a few concerns

Reviewer3132785님께서 Jan 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is good stuff and I found it pretty effective for the beginning of a cough, but I have a few concerns/questions/observations: 1. Price/Performance: It is suggested that adults take 1 tablespoon every 2 hours as needed. With only 7 servings in 1 bottle, you could easily finish off a bottle in a day. 2. Suggested dosage: Although 1 tablespoon is suggested for adults, I found that dose overpowering, and it actually caused a bout of diarrhea. I found the children's dose of 1 teaspoon quite enough. (Note that this would tend to negate the criticism in (1). 3. Name/Purpose/Label: The name suggests to me that this is a cough syrup. But cough isn't actually mentioned anywhere on the label. But "support for seasonal health", presumably a euphemism for cold prevention/treatment in winter, is. If you're actually supposed to be taking this all through the year, my price concerns in (1) are strengthened. 4. Taste: I really like the taste, but my daughters hated it. For me, pine is by far the dominant note.

Relief

Reviewer2173274님께서 Oct 17, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I gave this with elderberry syrup to our six children. All had colds with coughs that were horrible and continuous! I gave it every hour and w/in 4hrs they were only coughing every 30mins or so. Am stocking up for this winter!

Planetary Herbals, Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup

Reviewer2204703님께서 May 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is very effective for coughs and colds! It really is better than any other cough and cold remedies we've tried. It's very comforting to know it's there in the fridge when we need it!!!!

Best "cough" syrup available

Reviewer1226795님께서 May 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

It doesn't get any more effective or healing than Old Indian. It doesn't just suppress the symptoms but actually soothes & heals the lungs. Just look at the ingredients -- real bark, roots and plant-based medicine. Has a real interesting kick to it going down, kind of like cognac with tree bark in it. This was actually recommended to me at a health food store by someone who said they even kept smoking while taking this & it still worked. So I guess that would be the best testimonial.

Important aid for cough

Reviewer1102160님께서 Sep 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have a chronic bronchial condition. Old Indian is a necessary ingredient if I am going to be able to sleep at night. I recommend it highly. Betsy

Strong Stuff

RubiesHealth님께서 Dec 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I agree with other reviews that a little (5ml) is good enough. It's alcohol content does not affect my mum and I, though we break out in rashes from red wine. It warms and soothes the chest immediately. It also opens up the airway in congestive coughs. Taste is not nice but easy to acquire, especially when it brings relief. It is also anti-microbial because discoloration of mucus lightens quickly. For added mucolytic effect, can alternate with Source Naturals Wellness Cough Syrup.

works

Reviewer2945577님께서 Apr 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

this works but taste's so nasty. Its like if you took sour celery, worchestire sauce, liquid cayenne pepper and some tree bark put it all in a boiler with a dab of sugar for sweetness lol

상품 1-10 중 전체 38 상품