KO

₩6,622

₩12,261

할인금액: ₩5,639 (46% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup

Reviewer3290989님께서 Jan 22, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I must say, one of the best products ever to ward off colds, allergies,and clear congestion. I used to get spring colds, which I later thought might be allergies. It cleansed bronchials and sinus. Refreshing. If I feel congested or sinus problem coming on, I take until symtons clear up, which usually takes only a few application. Please don't stop making it!

it works!

Reviewer2610103님께서 Feb 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am getting over the flu and have bad bronchitis, so I thought I'd give this a try. Just like any medicine that works, this stuff doesn't taste good at all LOL! After taking it you feel warmth in your chest which I like. I find I have to take it with food because on an empty stomach the menthol/alcohol upset my tummy a bit, but to be fair, I have a sensitive tummy. It seems to be helping me cough up the phelgm, which in turn helps the cough ease up afterwards. You cannot go wrong with the price. I think everyone should have a bottle of this on hand.

Relief

Reviewer2173274님께서 Oct 17, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I gave this with elderberry syrup to our six children. All had colds with coughs that were horrible and continuous! I gave it every hour and w/in 4hrs they were only coughing every 30mins or so. Am stocking up for this winter!

Planetary Herbals, Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup

Reviewer2204703님께서 May 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is very effective for coughs and colds! It really is better than any other cough and cold remedies we've tried. It's very comforting to know it's there in the fridge when we need it!!!!

Best "cough" syrup available

Reviewer1226795님께서 May 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

It doesn't get any more effective or healing than Old Indian. It doesn't just suppress the symptoms but actually soothes & heals the lungs. Just look at the ingredients -- real bark, roots and plant-based medicine. Has a real interesting kick to it going down, kind of like cognac with tree bark in it. This was actually recommended to me at a health food store by someone who said they even kept smoking while taking this & it still worked. So I guess that would be the best testimonial.

Important aid for cough

Reviewer1102160님께서 Sep 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have a chronic bronchial condition. Old Indian is a necessary ingredient if I am going to be able to sleep at night. I recommend it highly. Betsy

Fantastic

Reviewer1081977님께서 Apr 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

If the old adage goes if it tastes awful it works is true, then this cough syrup is for you. It takes absolutely horrid, however, you get used to it, but it worked immediately. Wish they had bigger bottles of it. This literally was the only thing that stopped my cough and stopped it for quite awhile. I am going to order it to get in my medicine cabinet.

Comes with a bite!

Reviewer1246187님께서 Aug 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's a bit strong, I wouldn't recommend this too often or for small children. I like it a lot...it has an antibotic effect. All natural ingredients!.

Cuts a cold quick

Reviewer1788788님께서 Dec 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my second bottle. My husband swears by it. The taste is horrible to me, but he doesn't mind it. I've been taking the alcohol based tincture and if taken daily, will probably do the same thing, but this one is much faster acting for me.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Wild cherry bark syrup....

Reviewer2080417님께서 Dec 15, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent cold and flu relief for toddlers.

상품 1-10 중 전체 22 상품