KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Important aid for cough

Reviewer1102160님께서 Sep 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have a chronic bronchial condition. Old Indian is a necessary ingredient if I am going to be able to sleep at night. I recommend it highly. Betsy

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

good

Reviewer3200400님께서 Feb 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Best "cough" syrup available

Reviewer1226795님께서 May 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

It doesn't get any more effective or healing than Old Indian. It doesn't just suppress the symptoms but actually soothes & heals the lungs. Just look at the ingredients -- real bark, roots and plant-based medicine. Has a real interesting kick to it going down, kind of like cognac with tree bark in it. This was actually recommended to me at a health food store by someone who said they even kept smoking while taking this & it still worked. So I guess that would be the best testimonial.

Planetary Herbals, Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup

Reviewer2204703님께서 May 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is very effective for coughs and colds! It really is better than any other cough and cold remedies we've tried. It's very comforting to know it's there in the fridge when we need it!!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Fantastic

Reviewer1081977님께서 Apr 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

If the old adage goes if it tastes awful it works is true, then this cough syrup is for you. It takes absolutely horrid, however, you get used to it, but it worked immediately. Wish they had bigger bottles of it. This literally was the only thing that stopped my cough and stopped it for quite awhile. I am going to order it to get in my medicine cabinet.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

This works for croup, coughs, colds, runny nose.

Reviewer2669743님께서 Dec 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

So I bought it for my kids as they have respiratory problems sometimes. and I got a chance to try it out. It dries up runny noses sometimes, helps heal croup, and anything to do with the respiratory system, lower or upper.

wild cherry

Reviewer1752228님께서 Dec 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

nice strong taste,it works fast on colds i will recomended to anyone!!

great

Reviewer3237124님께서 Dec 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

great for asthma and bronchitis

Cuts a cold quick

Reviewer1788788님께서 Dec 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my second bottle. My husband swears by it. The taste is horrible to me, but he doesn't mind it. I've been taking the alcohol based tincture and if taken daily, will probably do the same thing, but this one is much faster acting for me.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Planetary Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup

Reviewer1172457님께서 Oct 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

one of the best products from one of the best companies - I have been using and recommending this product for around 15 years

상품 1-10 중 전체 22 상품