KO

다른 상품평 (3)
정렬

상품 6-10 중 전체 39 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

this is the best for my knee pain,two months agoe i could not bend my knees with pain,after two months on 4 pills a day i can clime stairs without pain. thanks

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2295078님께서 Nov 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

great product

It's working!

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2959362님께서 Jan 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have arthritis and allergies and am prone to inflammation easily. I have tried many supplements that claim to ease inflammation that have not worked. The Nopal Cactus however is working quite well for me. My hands feel better and I am recovering from workouts a bit quicker. Will continue to take this.

Dr. Oz. recommended

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3049502님께서 Dec 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product helps control my blood sugar and IHerb.com is the only place I will shop for any supplements. The prices are low, the quality is excellent and I recieve my orders quickly and accurately.

shoulder pain

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1812110님께서 Jan 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had read on the internet about the benefits of nopal cactus for the relief of pain from nerves in my shoulder. I have taken the one per day and it has done some good.

Nopal is the best

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1441515님께서 Aug 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I learned about the curative elements of Nopal in Mexico. I have type 2 diabetes and the ladies in the village heard about it and brought me nopalito tacos and gorditas to eat. We bought nopal at the mercado and my sweetie prepared it as the curandera suggested. It takes a little getting used to but with enough chili and tomato it is tasty. The Huitchol in the village were great herbalists and there are many other plants that I could recommend. It is hard to find nopalito when I travel so I take tabs. Better if they were caps but they are good when there are no tacos available.

상품 6-10 중 전체 39 상품