KO

₩8,939

₩16,553

할인금액: ₩7,613 (46% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Bitter reaction!

Reviewer2725749님께서 May 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

After taking this for a couple of days, I had a VERY bitter taste in my mouth. I stopped taking it, and that bitter taste lasted 4-5 days longer. It seemed to be coming out in my saliva. I can't take this to find out if it will help my inflamation or not.

Nopal Cactus

4964345566175540482님께서 May 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Planetary Herbals Nopal Cactus has been beneficial in helping to control my wife's blood sugar levels.

nopal

Reviewer3047363님께서 Jan 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

great product. makes one feel hot but gives a clean natural energy

Loosing weight

Reviewer1080081님께서 May 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nopal Certainly helps loosing this Tiny excess of Weight Anyone wants to loose before the Summer. Great Product,because it gives just the right Amount

i have been pain free

Reviewer1277886님께서 Apr 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

thank god for this amazing plant and the my Indians heritage for finding such remedies for these elements i have suffered with fibormaligia or how every you spell it for quite sometimes

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Planetary Herbals, Nopal Cactus, Full Spectrum, 1,000 mg, 60 Tablets(PTF-10575)

Reviewer3310372님께서 Apr 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I havebeen taking since several months. It does help the overall health. The price at iHerb is very reasonable

nopal cactus

Reviewer2573582님께서 Mar 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

after tons of research and shopping, this brand thru iHerb is the least expensive, highest dosage, and only 1 pill perday! I haven't really been able to tell if it's helping me or not, but my best friend swears by it, however, he takes 2 per day

Great value.

Reviewer1323943님께서 Sep 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've only used one bottle so far, inflammation seems to be a little better from my Arthritis.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

supposed to help with blood sugar levels

Reviewer1310601님께서 Dec 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I believe I do notice a difference between meals, I have only been taking it once a day and I need to step it up to 2 to 3 times a day (with each meal).

de-appetiting...in a good way

Reviewer2422025님께서 Dec 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Take after a meal....a fatty one at that even more so...and you won't be hungry for hours. Go for a run and wonder why you've got so much endurance...ah nopal.

상품 11-20 중 전체 43 상품