KO

₩8,148

₩16,295

할인금액: ₩8,148 (50% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

i have been pain free

Reviewer1277886님께서 Apr 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

thank god for this amazing plant and the my Indians heritage for finding such remedies for these elements i have suffered with fibormaligia or how every you spell it for quite sometimes

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

This product really works. This is my story.

5737384372267551666님께서 Aug 05, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have a lot of health issues with my bones, muscles, tendons, nerve endings, colon, etc., etc., etc. My pain levels have got worse every year for the past 15 years. My doctors have sent me to specialists all over the place. I've had surgeries on 6 different occasions. There really isn't much if anything they can do to improve my problems. But they kept giving me this medicine and that medicine . Every problem had it's own medicine. Till in 2015 I was taking 9 different kinds of meds, with a total of 18 pills a day. None of these pills actually helped improve any of my problems. All they did was cover the symptoms and help with the pain. But I couldn't function at all. I felt like a drunk all the time. I couldn't walk to the bathroom by myself without falling into the walls. My son had to help me walk. My memory got so bad that I couldn't say grace before a meal or my prayers at night. I cried all the time because I couldn't remember anything. Finally I told my son to throw all my pills away because I wasn't taking them any more. I would rather suffer with the pain, than to not know what was going on infront of me. He didn't throw them away, but he did put them up so they would still be there if I decided I wanted them again. Within 3 days my memory was improving and I could walk by myself. Still very unsteady, using my cane, walking slowly, but walking . Sense then I have been trying everything to ease the pain. Anything and everything that comes from over the counter. Nothing has helped. But I read about the Nopal Cactus Tablets. I read a lot of reviews. Well over 200 from various places. It said that the Nopal Cactus Tablets helped with inflammation and pain. I was really excited about it. I ordered 2 bottles to give them a try. My pain started easing up within an hour and a half of taking the first one. I cried all night that night. Because I was so happy that the pain was actually less after taking the first one. They don't stay in your system. So if you take them, the pain goes away. If you forget to take them, your pain will come back and remind you to take it again. That's how you know they are working. When your not in pain, you forget about it. But when the pain comes back, you begin to appreciate the fact that all you have to do is take another one. I don't forget ! ! ! When I wake up in the morning the first thing I do is drink 8 oz of tea and take a tablet. Then I eat something within the next 15 - 20 minutes. And my day starts off great. Then I drink another 8 oz of tea with another tablet around lunch time, and the same thing again around supper time. Then I have one before I go to bed with a snack so I can rest pain free all night long. Obviously , I realize that the Nopal Cactus doesn't improve any of my problems. But it takes care of the inflammation and helps with the pain. And that's what it's all about. There have been no side effects. I have my memory back, I'm able to walk on my own with a cane, and I've even got out to go to the store twice over the past 3 weeks. I love these. I am so glad I heard about them. And I have told everyone I know about the benefits of taking them. I bought my first bottle July 12th, 2016. I just ordered 2 more bottles on August 3, 2016. I don't ever want to be without them.

Bitter reaction!

Reviewer2725749님께서 May 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

After taking this for a couple of days, I had a VERY bitter taste in my mouth. I stopped taking it, and that bitter taste lasted 4-5 days longer. It seemed to be coming out in my saliva. I can't take this to find out if it will help my inflamation or not.

nopal

Reviewer3047363님께서 Jan 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

great product. makes one feel hot but gives a clean natural energy

Nopal Cactus

4964345566175540482님께서 May 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Planetary Herbals Nopal Cactus has been beneficial in helping to control my wife's blood sugar levels.

Loosing weight

Reviewer1080081님께서 May 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nopal Certainly helps loosing this Tiny excess of Weight Anyone wants to loose before the Summer. Great Product,because it gives just the right Amount

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Planetary Herbals, Nopal Cactus, Full Spectrum, 1,000 mg, 60 Tablets(PTF-10575)

Reviewer3310372님께서 Apr 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I havebeen taking since several months. It does help the overall health. The price at iHerb is very reasonable

amazing for hangover

5721931259809840856님께서 Jul 27, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's like a miracle and I'm only 27 and like to drink. if it helps against what when I went really hard, out for a few days I wonder what it can do for me when I don't drink?!

nopal cactus

Reviewer2573582님께서 Mar 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

after tons of research and shopping, this brand thru iHerb is the least expensive, highest dosage, and only 1 pill perday! I haven't really been able to tell if it's helping me or not, but my best friend swears by it, however, he takes 2 per day

Great value.

Reviewer1323943님께서 Sep 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've only used one bottle so far, inflammation seems to be a little better from my Arthritis.

상품 11-20 중 전체 44 상품