KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩17,652

₩32,690

할인금액: ₩15,037 (46% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
(6)
3 별점
(1)
2 별점
(0)
1 별점
(2)
평가 | 영어
정렬

Asthma

5406421255097333224님께서 Feb 05, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm a asthmatic, since I have been using this product my breathing has improved, I have recommended it to family and friends and everyone has experience some improvement. Try it for yourself

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Mullein

yvonnepalmer님께서 Feb 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband has chronic bronchitis, and this really helps to keep him breathing better.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

wonderful

Reviewer1024194님께서 Jul 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best thing for asthma I have ever tried. I have been able to cut my Advair to once or twice a week from twice a day. Very happy.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

9 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

otimo produto

4728701037967181924님께서 Jun 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellent product

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Excellent for Actute and Chronic Coughs

RubiesHealth님께서 Jan 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It contains a good combination of mucilaginous and expectorant herbs. Most importantly, I can quickly feel the anti-spasmodic effect of Black Cherry bark and get relief from whooping cough (which I termed "machine-gun" cough that tickles till you choke). Because of Long pepper and Cassia Twig (cinnamon), those with heat-cough (where you feel heat in your throat or head) may do better with half the dosage. Those with prolonged and lingering cough can also take half the dosage to tone the lung toward full recovery. This formula is too acrid (spicy) and not suitable to be used alone when there is high fever.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

16 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

lung defense

Reviewer1216025님께서 Jan 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

majik for the lungs!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Effective!

Reviewer1258829님께서 Jan 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My persistent respiratory discomfort don't seem to bother me anymore since taking this product. I am very pleased with the results and if there is no side effect which I'm positive there's none, I will continue to use this wonderful supplement.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

I can breathe!

Reviewer2691765님께서 Nov 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I contracted the h1n1 while pregnant with my second child in Fall of 09. After that, my lungs give me nothing but problems. I hit any cool air and I start wheezing. Within 2 days of taking this as directed, I can take a deep breath with out coughing and my heavy deep chesty cough is very minimized and manageable. It does leave a funny taste in your mouth and I burp it up, but it's not too unpleasanat it you eat something after.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Helps with breathing problems and asthma

philosophicalcat님께서 Nov 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This supplement is so strong that you can feel it beginning to clear your lungs in 20 minutes. If you take many supplements at a time and aren`t sure if you remembered to take this one, just wait 20 minutes and you`ll know. Helps clear up nasal congestion and post-nasal drip as well. It would likely help motivate a smoker to quit smoking in the early stages and do a good job of cleansing and recovery over time.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

15 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Very good

Reviewer3132785님께서 Jun 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm finding this useful for treating catarrh and cough arising, I believe, from summer heat. The ingredients are rather similar to those of the traditional formula Baimendang Tang, but it looks like Planetary Herbals have added some extra ingredients to make the formula more generally applicable, because while the traditional formula doesn't agree with me, this one does. However, I find that the recommended twice a day is not enough. Coughs differ from person to person, so it's worth trying a number of different remedies. Planetary Herbals also offer Loquat Respiratory Syrup and Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 19 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »