KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

anti-cravings for alcohol

Reviewer1848931님께서 Jan 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this in the hopes that it would help me curb my cravings for alcohol. I get cravings when I am under stress, it isn't a constant thing, but I do misuse alcohol when I am under stress (which by the way it doesn't help in the end). Anyhow, this really does work! I started with two capsules 2x a day and have had no cravings since. I have even seen booze in the fridge and have had no desire to drink it. I am now only take two capsules once a day and it still works. It is truly amazing! I hope that anyone with a problem gives this a try!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The drinking cut down a little

Reviewer3311622님께서 Aug 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I purchased this for my husband because he had a blood test where his liver enzymes came out EXTREMELY high. I don't think of my husband as being an alcoholic but I am willing to try anything to try and get his levels back on track. He definitely has drank less since taking Kudzu but hasn't stopped completely. Normally he would drink 3-4 drinks and lately he has been down to about 1-1/2 drinks. He is also taking Milk Thistle. I'm not sure which supplement has effected his drinking habits but in my mind...whatever works.

Great product

Reviewer1752686님께서 Feb 27, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Is working for a recovering alcoholic - he says it helps stop the cravings for alcohol.

kudzu

Reviewer2685488님께서 May 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

taking for addiction issues. but also aided in appetite control and general well being. will continue use. 2000 years of use by the Chinese can't be wrong!

Planetary herbals Kudzu recovery

Reviewer3254330님께서 Feb 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't know how long they take to work but I purchased the tablets to help me stop drinking alcohol and nothing has happened as yet!!! I am still wanting to drink as much if not more.

doent work

Reviewer2584198님께서 Oct 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have been trying these tablets everyday for 2 weeks. It has not reduced my desire to consume alcohol what so ever.

Fantastic

Reviewer1992197님께서 Apr 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this as a liver cleanse and it works well without dehydrated or depleting your body.

Kudzu Recovery

Reviewer3336027님께서 Nov 08, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I took as directed on package and had good results. The product seemed to reduce my desire for alcohol.

Kudzu

Reviewer2760794님께서 Oct 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Early days for me ,but as I type my craving/desire for alchol has definatly dissipated.I truely hope this continues Sue Victoria Australia

Works

Reviewer2374757님께서 Nov 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not sure how this is going. Some days there are no cravings and like there is a bottle of wine sitting right there but I don't feel I want it! Other days it does not seem to help so much. I have only done the 2 pill per day so I am thinking of upping my dosage for more consistant results. If it works one day you are way ahead in my view.

상품 1-10 중 전체 17 상품