KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Planetary Herbals, 커드주 리커버리, 750 밀리그램, 120 정 (Discontinued Item)

₩14,445
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 17 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 | 다음 »

anti-cravings for alcohol

11 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1848931님께서 Jan 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this in the hopes that it would help me curb my cravings for alcohol. I get cravings when I am under stress, it isn't a constant thing, but I do misuse alcohol when I am under stress (which by the way it doesn't help in the end). Anyhow, this really does work! I started with two capsules 2x a day and have had no cravings since. I have even seen booze in the fridge and have had no desire to drink it. I am now only take two capsules once a day and it still works. It is truly amazing! I hope that anyone with a problem gives this a try!

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

The drinking cut down a little

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3311622님께서 Aug 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I purchased this for my husband because he had a blood test where his liver enzymes came out EXTREMELY high. I don't think of my husband as being an alcoholic but I am willing to try anything to try and get his levels back on track. He definitely has drank less since taking Kudzu but hasn't stopped completely. Normally he would drink 3-4 drinks and lately he has been down to about 1-1/2 drinks. He is also taking Milk Thistle. I'm not sure which supplement has effected his drinking habits but in my mind...whatever works.

Great product

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1752686님께서 Feb 27, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Is working for a recovering alcoholic - he says it helps stop the cravings for alcohol.

kudzu

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2685488님께서 May 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

taking for addiction issues. but also aided in appetite control and general well being. will continue use. 2000 years of use by the Chinese can't be wrong!

Planetary herbals Kudzu recovery

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3254330님께서 Feb 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't know how long they take to work but I purchased the tablets to help me stop drinking alcohol and nothing has happened as yet!!! I am still wanting to drink as much if not more.

상품 1-5 중 전체 17 상품