KO

iHerb 상품평

₩15,073

₩27,914

할인금액: ₩12,840 (46% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Works some so far

Reviewer2718008님께서 Mar 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking it for about two weeks and although not a miracle yet it has helped some. I seem to be in the mood more with a little more sensitivity. Will have to reassess in the long run. Great shipping from iherb.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

[Planetary Herbals, Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium), 1200 mg, 60 Tablets] Planetary Herbals, Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium), 1200 mg, 60 Tablets

Reviewer1189862님께서 Jul 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

great during sexual activity

WORKS FINE

Reviewer3293251님께서 Apr 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

GREAT IT WORKS FOR ME

Horny Goat Weed.

Reviewer1493537님께서 Apr 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Time will tell. At my age, I need to work a little harder.

OK

Reviewer1450575님께서 Oct 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works just raises th BP too much

It's ok I guess

5629945778068021964님께서 Feb 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Don't excpect too much from it. If it's working, you should probaply take it longer time to see results.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not a good as the regular

Reviewer1703114님께서 Jun 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought the full spectrum product because I wasn't paying attention. I find it noticeably less effective than the other version from this manufacturer (I don't know what it's called, but it's non full spectrum). I would not recommend this one, based on my experience, but as with anything, results may vary for you.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Just Got it less than a month ago...

Reviewer1706345님께서 Jul 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

So far no change in lebido, young 30 year old not laking anything, but was told to try it for some enhanced effects...still waiting

Not much effect.

Reviewer1196241님께서 Sep 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

The formuls sounds good but I haven't noticed any significant boost as is touted by this Herb. I am now trying higher doses in order to see if there is any added benefit.

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품