KO

iHerb 상품평

₩8,798

₩16,293

할인금액: ₩7,495 (46% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Fast-acting allergy relief

Reviewer2645564님께서 Jun 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have only been using this product a short time but I already notice a difference. My hayfever is under control without over the counter medicines. It's a great product and I will buy it again.

Allergies beware!

Reviewer2811583님께서 Jun 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My family suffers with seasonal allergies. Our allergies are not the kind that stop your life but they are annoying enough to make you take SOMETHING to get your nose to stop dripping and your eyes to stop tearing up. The normal over the counter allergy meds work fine but we all have a tendancy to have nose bleeds from them (yuck!). I stumbled on a reference to freeze-dried stinging nettle's effects on hay fever in my hours of research on vitamins. We have been using this Planetary Herbals, freeze-dried stinging nettle for about five years. We take it as needed and get relief in minutes, no drowsiness or dry mouth. If you changed the name to something more normal, like sinus relief, I would not get the looks I get when I recommend it to my friends:)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Fantastic, even works during pregnancy (for me, at least)

Reviewer1540220님께서 Apr 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Like most herbal remedies, this had little effect on my allergies the first few days I used it (my body had to build up immunity). After that, it has been great! I really notice when the herbs have totally left my system! I am pregnant and my doc said it would be fine for me to try these, thank goodness because they have been a lifesaver! Please note, these are made from stinging nettles leaves, which are meant to relieve allergies NOT prostate problems (if you have prostate problems, you need to look for stinging nettle root)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Fast-acting relief from allergy symptoms.

Reviewer1330833님께서 Oct 15, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works quickly and effectively to alleviate hay fever symptoms. No side effects, as is common with OTC antihistamines.

Great product!

Reviewer1485505님께서 Jan 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started taking this when I read that Dr Andrew Weil recommened it for allergies. It works so fast and so well that I never have to take it very long.

Good product

Reviewer2798027님께서 May 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Has helped my allergies and I like the fact that it is freeze dried.

Customer Service Representative

Reviewer1531036님께서 Sep 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I just love my freeze dried stinging nettle. Most health centers don't sell the freeze dried, just the regular stinging nettle.

barbara strange

Reviewer2930255님께서 Dec 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellent! I felt a cold coming on, took this product and the symptoms went away. will reorder

Stinging Nettle

Reviewer2525930님께서 Jan 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used stinging nettle for years and found this brand to be excellent quality.

Stinging Nettle - recommended

Reviewer2891530님께서 Oct 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great product. I prefer the Freeze Dried Stinging Nettle capsules compared to the tablets. However, this product smells just as fresh as the capsules, and works just as well. One a day does wonders for having some natural energy, and the benefits of Stinging Nettle are expertly written up in the excerpts from Maria Treben's book.

상품 1-10 중 전체 42 상품