KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Allergies

5154877746534078903님께서 Jan 05, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best herb I have found for allergies! Just make sure you always buy the freeze dried stinging nettle. I take double the recommended dosage during an attack. Mega dosing vitamin C, along with bilberry and eyebright, also helps.

Hayfever

Reviewer1138025님께서 Dec 22, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Found this to be a great product when combined with NOW Quercetin with Bromelain for fall hay fever.

Works like a charm

Reviewer2632169님께서 Jun 22, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can't believe how effective this is. Ten minutes after taking it, my stuffy nose opens up, my throat doesn't clog during the day anymore. I combine it with at least two cups of nettle tea as well.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

It helps on my sensitivity to mold

4798252633561492677님께서 Jun 01, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

It lessons my eye symptoms. I can still feel some irritation but the burning sensation in my eyes is gone. It works rather quickly. I take 2x1 tablets daily as suggested on the package.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Helped My Dog

5720239821179185203님께서 Oct 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was told about Stinging Nettles to stop a dog from itching. My dog has allergies that make him itch excessively from Sept. through Oct. His skin was getting red. After I bought the Nettles, his itching slowed, and his hair started filling back in.

Excellent

5302943264634277290님께서 Oct 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

High quality at affordable price.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Freeze dried is the way to go for allergies

Reviewer1192047님께서 Jun 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

We have been using this product for years for allergies and would never go back to regular allergy medicine.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Fantastic, even works during pregnancy (for me, at least)

Reviewer1540220님께서 Apr 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Like most herbal remedies, this had little effect on my allergies the first few days I used it (my body had to build up immunity). After that, it has been great! I really notice when the herbs have totally left my system! I am pregnant and my doc said it would be fine for me to try these, thank goodness because they have been a lifesaver! Please note, these are made from stinging nettles leaves, which are meant to relieve allergies NOT prostate problems (if you have prostate problems, you need to look for stinging nettle root)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Really is Amazing

Denyse님께서 Apr 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It takes a little time, don't expect immediate results. But with each day you take it, you will notice a difference in your stuffiness if you have seasonal allergies. I started slowly and am now slowly going off of antihistamine with very positive results.

Great for dogs too!

Reviewer1449997님께서 Mar 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this primarily for my senior dog who has a chronic respiratory problem. Nothing the vet gave him helped for long and his congestion often turned into pneumonia. Since he has been taking this, he can breathe much better and hasn't had a single bout of pneumonia. He has been taking it almost two years now. Since these pills are compressed tablets, he takes them like treats. I tried the capsule type and he ended up biting them open & making a mess. Also works great for hay fever for people.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 42 상품