KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Planetary Herbals, Freeze-Dried Stinging Nettles, 420 mg, 60 Tablets

₩8,534
₩15,239
할인금액: ₩6,705 (44% 할인)
42 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.4 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (1)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 41 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Fast-acting allergy relief

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2645564님께서 Jun 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have only been using this product a short time but I already notice a difference. My hayfever is under control without over the counter medicines. It's a great product and I will buy it again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Allergies beware!

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2811583님께서 Jun 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My family suffers with seasonal allergies. Our allergies are not the kind that stop your life but they are annoying enough to make you take SOMETHING to get your nose to stop dripping and your eyes to stop tearing up. The normal over the counter allergy meds work fine but we all have a tendancy to have nose bleeds from them (yuck!). I stumbled on a reference to freeze-dried stinging nettle's effects on hay fever in my hours of research on vitamins. We have been using this Planetary Herbals, freeze-dried stinging nettle for about five years. We take it as needed and get relief in minutes, no drowsiness or dry mouth. If you changed the name to something more normal, like sinus relief, I would not get the looks I get when I recommend it to my friends:)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Fast-acting relief from allergy symptoms.

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1330833님께서 Oct 15, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works quickly and effectively to alleviate hay fever symptoms. No side effects, as is common with OTC antihistamines.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Great product!

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1485505님께서 Jan 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started taking this when I read that Dr Andrew Weil recommened it for allergies. It works so fast and so well that I never have to take it very long.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Fantastic, even works during pregnancy (for me, at least)

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1540220님께서 Apr 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Like most herbal remedies, this had little effect on my allergies the first few days I used it (my body had to build up immunity). After that, it has been great! I really notice when the herbs have totally left my system! I am pregnant and my doc said it would be fine for me to try these, thank goodness because they have been a lifesaver! Please note, these are made from stinging nettles leaves, which are meant to relieve allergies NOT prostate problems (if you have prostate problems, you need to look for stinging nettle root)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 41 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »