KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Planetary Herbals, 동충하초 파워 CS-4, 800 mg, 120 정 (Discontinued Item)

₩15,777
다른 상품평 (3)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 21 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Cordyceps is an awesome supplement!

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1603439님께서 Jan 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I already feel a noticeable difference with Cordyceps Power CS-4 800 mg!! Wish I'd known about this sooner. Heard about it from a doctor I trust and couldn't wait to try it. Really helps me with symptoms of Lyme Disease and Fibromyalgia. I feel less pain, less joint swelling and more energy. KiKi

Excelent product

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1324878님께서 Dec 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had the beginning of declining kidneys from diabetes and my doctor put me on a beta blocker for 13 years. During that time my creatinine only went down by 1% not very good. in 06 I stopped his drugs and used a kidney cleanse and in 7 days my creatinine dropped 50% Then I used Planetary Herbals Cordyceps power CS-4 when I read what this could do. On 06 25 2007 my creatinine 1.2, creatinine random 80, creatinine 24hr 1.56, creatinine clearance 83 My Albumin, automated was 4.2 On 10 27 2008 my creatinine 0.9, creatinine random 34, creatinine 24hr 1.22, creatinine clearance doctor decided not to do this test on 10 27 2008 my Albumin, automated was 3.7 This lowered my creatinine by 0.3 a mile mark This lowered my creatinine Random 46 points a mile mark This lowered my creatinine 24hr 34 points a mile mark and it lowered my Albumin by 0.5 Creatinine should be 0.6 - 1.2 creatinine 24hr should be 0.78 - 2.31 Creatinine clearance should be 90 - 139 I have also used a few other herbs with this, but this one pulled these numbers down more. Thank God for great herbs, because herbs work. And check your lab work often to compare your results you will be very happy as I am.

nice boost

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2754312님께서 Jan 23, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is good stuff. A clear boost on a deep level. Usually feel a nice surge of energy 15 minutes after taking. Always dependable. Love it.

So far, so good

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1499842님께서 Mar 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I actually bought this supplement as a "test" for my mom. She's 80 and has COPD. I checked with her doctor and was told cordyceps would be ok for her to try. But before I ordered it for my mom, I wanted to try it to make sure (at least I) didn't experience any side-effects. I've been taking it about 3 weeks. I do notice a slight-to-moderate increase in energy during the day and a decrease in the mid-afternoon "slump" that I sometimes feel. I'll update this in a few months now that I've ordered some for my mom.

Vast Improvement

Reviewer2407200님께서 Nov 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am suffering from COPD, for the last year I have been working at acheiving a degree of fitness. I have taken Cordyceps CS4 in conjuction with phytocourt during this time. I could not walk up my driveway without running out of puff - now I am dog trotting a mile every morning - no cure - but more energy and air, give it a go.

상품 1-5 중 전체 21 상품