KO

iHerb 상품평

₩15,227

₩28,199

할인금액: ₩12,971 (46% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great, but SHAKE EXTREMELY WELL.

Reviewer1999385님께서 Apr 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was/am an extremely metal toxic person as a result of drinking lead-contaminated water since I was a child, eating tons of tuna for years, and having 12 large mercury dental fillings. After having followed the Andrew Cutler protocol of DMSA and ALA for almost a year, I felt I had reached a plateau and wanted to try something different. I was happy to find this combination of cilantro and chlorella, as the combination is well known as a strong way to bind mercury especially and get it out of your body. I a fairly sure that this supplement does something, because after taking it for a few weeks, my brain feels a little tingly, which in my experience with taking chelation supplements is a sure sign that there is metal movement going on. NOTE: Anyone who is looking at chelation supplements like these or alpha lipoic acid should make sure that they have removed all sources of metal (dental fillings) from their body before starting--otherwise you will be pulling even more metal IN to your system! Finally, the only thing I would say is to make sure you shake this supplement EXTREMELY WELL before every use. For the first bottle, I shook it a few times before every use, but when I got to the bottom I found that there was a half inch of green sludge still there, which I added a little water into to get out.

Definitely worth buying!

Supplementsdiy님께서 Nov 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a very effective combination that is commonly used during detox. Chlorella is well known for its strong detox properties. Chlorella is naturally strongly negatively charged (if you have taken chlorella before, you will see the chlorella sticking to the metal spoon like it's magnet) and allows it to bind strongly to positively charged matters such as heavy metal, chemicals or environmental toxins. Sometimes the positively charged matter is already tightly bonded to our body tis sue or cells, making the chlorella unable to bind to it and pas sed out from our body. This is where Cilantro comes in. Cilantro can change the electric charge of those positively charges matter, weakening its bonds to our body tis sue or cells. Then chlorella can effectively remove it. The taste is sweet and actually tastes well for a tincture. Considering that we are exposed to all these heavy metals and chemicals more than before, it is highly recommended to take this daily or regularly. This product also uses organic cilantro and chlorella which means that it is not already bonded to other matters which before we can consume it. Pricewise, it is reasonable and the large bottle can last for quite some time. Check out my page for more reviews!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

This product is so imporant if you are dealing with Chemtrail poisoning!

Reviewer1486600님께서 Sep 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Heavy metal poisoning is coming at us with the metal being put in your cereal, potato chips, flour, and who knows where else. Its also being sprayed in large quantities in what you think is "con trails" but its not. They are chemical trails. This product should be part of your daily routine before you go to bed. Metals go to your brain and feet when you are sleeping. You need to remove it. This is a really good product.

Very effective

Reviewer1817995님께서 Feb 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

In a half hour of using this product on an empty stomach I can feel the tingling and pulling in my larger muscles. At first it made me very tired for about an hour. After a couple of weeks I'm starting to feel more energetic. The dropper is a bit hard to measure with and I started out filling a half of teaspoon which is about 2.5 ml. Now I just drop as much as I can fill in two droppers directly in my mouth. Not at all hard to take, it's actually sweet tasting. I feel greatful for the manufacturer in making this very effective metal detoxer at an affordable price. If you have a metal problem, I would definitely try this one. I've already tried a number of things and this really gets things moving.

Detox, detox!

Reviewer3260527님께서 Dec 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this to detox heavy metals from my body. My hair and blood tests are improving. Thank you, iHerb!

miracurous

Reviewer3263943님께서 Sep 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

my father uses it to detox heavy metal yet somehow his hair has been grown back.

Better than Zeolite?

Reviewer1797456님께서 Mar 30, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am a huge fan of Zeolite. I've done several months of Liquid Zeolite (and noticed more energy), took a break, and recently did several months of powdered Zeolite. I was impressed with what I read about this type of product so I thought I would try a bottle. I did not expect anything since I thought I was clean of metals. But after the first day I felt mild, cold like symptoms...I was feeling a detox! Now why would that be? I had done months of zeolite? The second day I had a mild detox like headache, very mild, so don't let that scare you. Then, basically 24 hours after I started I began feeling this really good feeling. Like, feeling "better than ever". I could not believe the lift and the work this little product did in me, in that short of time. Truly, it operates differently than Zeolite. I believe it coaxes the heavy metals out, whereas Zeolite maybe just grabs them if they're out. I am going to continue this product for at least the 6 weeks HMD says a person needs on one like this, and then see. I should also mention, I took liquid Zeolite while on this and it did little to curb the detox symptoms. But after 5 days I switched to the powdered Zeolite and then the symptoms greatly subsided. But this really is Great Great stuff!!!

Effective

Reviewer1114391님께서 Aug 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is effective in mobilizing toxins and heavy metals, but you have use some other supplements to support liver so to take them out of the body.

good product

Reviewer1445759님께서 Apr 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product seems to work.Its a little imprecise to use the dropper,but its adequate.The combination of cilantro and chorella is what makes the difference.One binds to heavy metals,the other carries it out of the body.Its kind of sweet because of the glycerin and tastes pleasant.

good product

Reviewer2669033님께서 Sep 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

contains two known chelators in cilantro and chlorella at the proper dosage. Taste pretty good too :) the only thing is the dropper isnt the best at measuring but you can use a half of teaspoon like one person suggested. I would recommend this product to anyone trying to go the natural route of eliminating heavy metals

상품 1-10 중 전체 39 상품