KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Doesn't taste great but hopefully does the job!

5433066416191190378님께서 Apr 07, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am in the process of getting my mouth full of amalgam fillings removed and figured this would be a good solution for getting the metals out of my body! Hard to say if it works, I sure hope so. Best to find a good dentist who removes these fillings the right way with a rubber dam and good equipment to limit your exposure.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Want to lower cholesterol - this works!

5149732356588964059님께서 Mar 29, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

we were recommended Chelation as a treatment to reduce blood pressure and Cholesterol - treatment with specialist very expensive so found this - both my husband and I cholesterol was on the high side, but after a course of this both our readings had dropped dramatically. Have ordered again!

heavy metal detox

5342924729607528078님께서 Dec 14, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good for heavy metal detox in combination with Chlorella

Better than Zeolite?

Reviewer1797456님께서 Mar 30, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am a huge fan of Zeolite. I've done several months of Liquid Zeolite (and noticed more energy), took a break, and recently did several months of powdered Zeolite. I was impressed with what I read about this type of product so I thought I would try a bottle. I did not expect anything since I thought I was clean of metals. But after the first day I felt mild, cold like symptoms...I was feeling a detox! Now why would that be? I had done months of zeolite? The second day I had a mild detox like headache, very mild, so don't let that scare you. Then, basically 24 hours after I started I began feeling this really good feeling. Like, feeling "better than ever". I could not believe the lift and the work this little product did in me, in that short of time. Truly, it operates differently than Zeolite. I believe it coaxes the heavy metals out, whereas Zeolite maybe just grabs them if they're out. I am going to continue this product for at least the 6 weeks HMD says a person needs on one like this, and then see. I should also mention, I took liquid Zeolite while on this and it did little to curb the detox symptoms. But after 5 days I switched to the powdered Zeolite and then the symptoms greatly subsided. But this really is Great Great stuff!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

detoxing

4641934553713746068님께서 Feb 23, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

i had the hair test for heavy metals (had really high levels of berylium!?!) so have used this stuff for ther last 3-4 months as part of a 6 month metal detox, so will get the hair test done again to verify this products efficacy; that said, its potent stuff that tastes palatable. I can't see how this stuff won't chelate/bind the metals out of my body.

Jaycee

5208555367498892593님께서 Apr 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Fab product. Best Detox.

Great

4753345390864228868님께서 Feb 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take cilantro and chlorella already, separately. I used this product to get rid a pain I had in my right feet. Indeed, due to the detox process, I moved some mercury or any other metals/toxin from my brain and it ended in my feet. It may seems strange but it is the way it happened. I could hardly walk. I put a few tee spoons of this product in a basket with water and put my feet inside for 30 min and the pain was gone.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Definitely worth buying!

Supplementsdiy님께서 Nov 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a very effective combination that is commonly used during detox. Chlorella is well known for its strong detox properties. Chlorella is naturally strongly negatively charged (if you have taken chlorella before, you will see the chlorella sticking to the metal spoon like it's magnet) and allows it to bind strongly to positively charged matters such as heavy metal, chemicals or environmental toxins. Sometimes the positively charged matter is already tightly bonded to our body tis sue or cells, making the chlorella unable to bind to it and pas sed out from our body. This is where Cilantro comes in. Cilantro can change the electric charge of those positively charges matter, weakening its bonds to our body tis sue or cells. Then chlorella can effectively remove it. The taste is sweet and actually tastes well for a tincture. Considering that we are exposed to all these heavy metals and chemicals more than before, it is highly recommended to take this daily or regularly. This product also uses organic cilantro and chlorella which means that it is not already bonded to other matters which before we can consume it. Pricewise, it is reasonable and the large bottle can last for quite some time. Check out my page for more reviews!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

57 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

It really works!

Reviewer2705684님께서 Dec 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started out putting the formula in my tea. Then I called to company to see if I should take it directly in my mouth and they said that would be fine. I asked the company if they knew of anybody having reactions to the product and they said no. Six hours after taking the dose directly in my mouth, I had a Herxheimer reaction! My whole body was sore from head to legs, I had a fever, a strong headache and I also lost my appetite. I knew then it was working. I take it directly in my mouth now with no reaction. I believe this product will help to keep me from getting severe arthritis in the future since it runs in my family.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

good

Reviewer2139704님께서 Aug 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take a small dose of this daily for maintenance. I take extra chlorella with it to insure all heavy metal that's liberated is carried out of the system.

상품 1-10 중 전체 38 상품