KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 12 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »

Helps with focus.

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1613928님께서 Jan 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband has adhd and we've tried gingko 120mg from GNC which helped him a lot. Since Alzheimers runs in his family I've done a lot of research on herbs that protect the brain. Bacopa is not only an antioxidant for the brain, it also helps with cognition and memory. And has promising research with Alzheimers. Wanting to find a product that has both gingko and Bacopa I ran across planetary herbals. I was concerned that the dosage of each ingredient was on the lower side but decided to try it anyways. It works wonderfully and they seem to have a formula that provides a synergistic effect with the 2 herbs. We've since tried a single higher dose bacopa pill along with a separate gingko pill. My husband said the planetary herbal combo worked better than taking the herbs separately. Planetary Herbals is a quality brand. A bit expensive but worth it. Their Indian cherry bark syrup is wonderful for helping to fight off respiratory illnesses.

works well

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1678015님께서 Jan 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

better than only Bacopa

Great Stuff

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1583311님께서 Dec 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent Product. Provides stamina and energy. Also seems to help keep an even keel. I really like this product and will order it again.

Excellent product

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1043262님께서 May 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking this product for several months. It has definitely helped during times when I've been mentally unfocused. I've actually seen an increase in my attention span while working with difficult tasks at work (I read a lot of scientific articles and review data). I would have to say that my perception of increased mental clarity is real.

Bacopa Ginkgo

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2435456님께서 Feb 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a wonderful support for energy and memory function. I can tell a huge difference if I don't take it for a while. It is hard to find the Bacopa Ginkgo formula, and I REALLY like this one.

상품 1-5 중 전체 12 상품