KO

정렬

상품 6-10 중 전체 73 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Seems to help concentration

11 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3342737님께서 May 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Using this supplement aids my focus and concentration, especially when used longer than 6 weeks.

Long term memory better

10 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2166233님께서 Jan 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking this for well over two years, and after a month, noticed my long-term memory had improved. I remember strange/long-forgotten things from the past.

Works Great!

20 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1617773님께서 Jan 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take it, my son & grandson take it and it works for all of us. My son is autistic and ADD, my grandson is ADD and I do see a difference in their capacity to learn and retain what they've learned.  My son is a straight A student, and my grandson has shown a lot of improvement in school. I also give him the Attentive child's vitamin and Learning Factors.  It is making a huge difference in his growth. My son & I also take Brain Speed with the Bacopa. I am glad to say we are alert all day and have no trouble sleeping at night. It takes a little while to see the difference, but you will. Give it a good month or two and you will notice a difference too. I took it because I started a new job in a new career field and it has helped me to learn it easier and faster than the other woman who was there a month before me. I'm sold! And I make sure we never run out!

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Bacopa to help with brain function

9 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1883988님께서 Jul 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I researched various supplements for helping protect and enhance brain function as I grow older. Bacopa seemed to be the most appropriate and was recommended by people I trust. So I am taking it and, after nearly a month, am not quite sure, but it SEEMS to be working to slowly help me remember more easily. Fewer senior moments!

Brain food

9 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1038057님께서 Mar 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this product for two years now and feel and see the difference. Now I remember names and numbers which my brain just couldn't come up with before. No jitters

상품 6-10 중 전체 73 상품