KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Andrographis herbal tablets

5390490197943225606님께서 Jul 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has totally changed my life. I had been struggling with stomache cramps and extreme gas since October last year when my husband and I fell I'll with stomachs parasites. I went on a course of antibiotics twice to rid myself of the parasite but I was left with the for mentioned symptoms. Since taking andrographis I am cramp free and almost gas free. My adult son was also struggling with constipation regularly and I gave him enough tablets for a week and he has also had excellent results

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Swollen glands gone

Jeanne1974님께서 Jul 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

After having swollen glands for about five years and continual sore throats, I decided to try the Lyme disease protocol by herbalist Buhner. After a few days of Andrographis and Cat's Claw, one three times a day, I noticed I was beginning to feel well and not weak and sickly all the time. I will continue on this product for a year as Buhner suggests. Update: It is the cat's claw that helps, and not this. I have discontinued this.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Works like a charm.

5325737246131737254님께서 Feb 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This cleared a nasty cold that my wife thought was the flu easily and rapidly. One tablet with breakfast and another with dinner. Felt results immediately. Continued dosage for 10 days. Felt great ever since. This should be in everyone's medicine cabinet.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

► Full Spectrum Benefits With 10% of Andrographolides ! Highly Recommend This High Quality Product !

3827GreenWood님께서 Dec 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Andrographis is a herb derived from Traditional Chinese Medicine, mainly used as a traditional remedy for the common cold. There is surprisingly little evidence for the herb, but as far as I know, Andrographis has been used in many traditional medicines and the famous Kan Jang Capsule (SHA-10) which made by Swiss Herbal Institute. There are some anti-cancer and anti-proliferative properties with this herb as well. Overall, I experienced a lot of great benefits by taking Andrographis for a wide variety of purposes notely it is seen as effective for acute usage to alleviate symptoms of the common cold or flu. This product by Planetary Herbals, on a reasonable price by iHerb, offers a Full Spectrum benefits with 10% of Andrographolides which is very important; otherwise the effects could be unreliable. Taking everything into account, I highly recommend this high quality product with no hesitation. I am a strong advocate on scientific medical research and evidence-based information, and constantly want to differentiate between marketing hyperbole and real world effects. I hope you'll find my review Helpful to you. Best wishes and good health to everyone!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

14 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

lyme protocol

4771104071931545211님께서 Apr 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

taking these for lyme treatment. They do have a bitter taste and are not coated, but they are inexpensive and definitely are helping me. I feel the little buggies dying in me :)

It works

5641076242192702818님께서 Jan 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am using this and when many people at work got sick (probably flu), I did not. As for the taste, it is bitter but it is not so bad as one of the reviewers complained - I plan to buy this one again when it is back in stock.

Good one to keep

TSTmalaysia님께서 Aug 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

take one and you'll be saved from cold flu but it taste bitter and your child may not like it..I put it into blank capsule..but the body may has no response to it later

powerful

Reviewer2139704님께서 Jul 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an amazing herb.. I have had to forego the stated <2 tablet a day / ten day> suggested usage as I am using this to manage my autoimmune as a natural alternative to prescription drugs. I have found that taking one or two of these a day left me in a lot of pain from what i believe is a herx reaction, so I have experimented with dosage and found taking just a third of tablet a day every day was best for me.. I was also encouraged on reading about a controlled study on RA patients who found Andrographis a good alternative to prescription drugs and without the side effects. Update: After three weeks of taking small doses of Andrographis I am now on a regular one to two tablets a day, absolutely essential supplement for me.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

11 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

very effective!

kirowang님께서 Jul 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Strong and very useful dozes, to kill cold, or clean Your body against allergy!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

The Best for Heart and Cholesterol Bad

Reviewer2457352님께서 Jun 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My family has a history of heart disease and high blood pressure. out of all my siblings I don't have a these problems. This is one herb I never forget to take.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 50 상품