KO

₩11,294

₩11,767

할인금액: ₩473 (4% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Dry and flaky!

Reviewer1230591님께서 Nov 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have never posted a review for any of the multitude of products I have purchased from iHerb over the last few years, but I am compelled to post a review of this mascara. The "expiry date" on this item is still approximately 2 years away, yet it was dry when I opened it to use for the first time. It was not the easiest to apply, but I managed, and I do not have thick long eyelashes. When I went to remove my makeup after about 6 hours of wear, I was shocked to see MANY black flakes on my face under my eyes. I will say it wasn't difficult to remove, but maybe that's because much of it had fallen off my eyelashes already! I was hoping to find a good organic mascara, but to me, it was a waste of money.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Worst mascara I have ever used!!!

Reviewer2414722님께서 Apr 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This brand has got to be the worst mascara I have ever bought! Complete waste of money, doesn't do much for the lashes, smudges all over your face. God forbid, you get a drop of rain on you while wearing it, as you will be walking around like the satan escaped a loony bin with the way that this stuff IMMEDIATELY runs down your face. Never again!!! I'm going back to my natural ere Perez and cherry blooms mascara thank you very much!!

Not fully satisfied.

5508097150420973959님께서 Oct 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Everytime when it's raining all mascara were on my face :( Plus I have allergy on it - maybe it's because of my eyes. Next time I will buy smth else.

sad story

Reviewer2716872님께서 May 27, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have only two words: raccoon eyes..

mal

5021046699521798536님께서 Aug 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

no riza nada las pestañas, es como si no llevaras nada, no me ha gustado.

Smudges badly!

Reviewer2008097님께서 Aug 31, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this due to the ratings and am puzzled how it gets anything above one star. It smudges so badly my makeup was ruined. I tried another 2 more times after and same results. Now I have to throw it away, waste of money.

NON

Perrine71님께서 Nov 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Je déteste, très déçue, la brosse est horrible !

Mascara You don't need| מסקרה ששווה בזבוז כסף משווא

KarinReview님께서 Nov 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have lashes! long one. I searching for a mascara that will define them and give me some drama, long and bigger lushes. This item help to bold a bit the lushes and the formula takes a long time to dry, it set lumps and it crumbles during the day. I don't enjoy it or recommend it. wast of many. מקרה מיותר לניסוי. יש לי ריסים די ארוכות ואני אוהבת את ההדרשה ושהמסקרה תתן מראה מודגש ובולט. מה שקיבלתי עם המסקרה הזו זה מעט צבע והמון בעיות. הרבה גושים. הפורמולה לא מתייבשת מתפוררת במהלך היום. ככ מיותר להוציא על זה שקל. עדיף לעבור למוצר אחר בסדרה ועל המסקרה הזו לדלג.

Bad.

5203614621889458625님께서 Dec 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

breaks up leaving dry blocks of mascara on the lashes, and sticking the lashes together.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The worst experience ever!!

4854401863077212482님께서 Feb 24, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

It came absolutely dry!!!! The brush is so sharp, it is impossible to apply the product. Very disappointed. Absolute waste of money!!!

상품 1-10 중 전체 15 상품