KO

iHerb 상품평

₩14,719

₩16,098

할인금액: ₩1,380 (9% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

GREATTTTTTTTT

Reviewer1212844님께서 Mar 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

POWERFUL increased my sperm count a little bit goes a long way

Tea

5132044149328626532님께서 Nov 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this tea. It taste very good & does what it say. Whenever I feel full, I just drink this.

Good Tasting!

Reviewer3234882님께서 May 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It has a wonderful taste.

Best caffeine free tea

5109102049554996479님께서 Feb 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love green tea, but when I chose to abstain from caffeine for spiritual purposes, I found this ashitaba tea a very nice substitute. It's more like green tea than any other herbal caffeine-free tea that I've come across. The flavor is rich and nutty, and lengthy steeping does not bring on any bitterness. It's my daily morning cup. Thanks, iHerb!

Advantage

Reviewer2389728님께서 Sep 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Percent Ashitaba tea 40 tea bag1.41oz is convient to use a glass of hot water only time. It is good for me,it doesn't affect for sleep.I can sleep even though I drink at night time.

Love it

Reviewer2902393님께서 Jun 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this tea, very nice nutty favour. Keeps you skin nice and clear and very good for your overall health. Will continue to buy.

More energy

Reviewer2640465님께서 Nov 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel more energized and alert without any of the caffine jitters of coffee

Fantastic!

Reviewer2638611님께서 Jan 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Delicious and nutritious! Full of growth Factors and has shown in research to repair nerve damage! Love It!

i love it too

Reviewer1827451님께서 Jul 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

the tea bags have a more earthy taste/feel to them than the powder. both are quite the treat and in addition to the health benefits i feel somewhat indulgent every time i have the pleasure. everything from packaging to taste radiates a modest air of an extravagance of sorts.

Great tea!

Reviewer2914861님께서 Mar 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I enjoy drinking Ashitaba tea, very pleasant and healthful

상품 1-10 중 전체 11 상품