KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Peaceful Mountain, Shingles Rescue Plus+, Homeopathic Gel, 1.4 oz (40 g) (Discontinued Item)

₩20,235
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 12 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »

SHINGLEDERM RESCUE PLUS

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1050931님께서 Aug 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

THIS IS TRULY A WONDERFUL PRODUCT. HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO SLEEP SINCE THE ONSET OF SHINGLES. ONCE I USED THIS PRODUCT, I WAS ABLE TO SLEEP WITHOUT ANY PAIN FOR 8 HOURS. I WAS SO HAPPY AND REFRESHED WHEN I WOKE UP. THE SALVE WORKS FOR ABOUT 8 HOURS. JUST APPLY IT ONCE AND YOU WILL FEEL WONDERFUL RELIEF FROM THE PHN PAIN. I AM SO HAPPY!! HAD JUST ABOUT GIVEN UP ON EVER BEING PAIN FREE!! WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL PRODUCT. WORKS BETTER THAN THE PAIN KILLERS THE DOCTOR PRESCRIBED. IN ADDITION, I AM NOW ABLE TO WORK WITHOUT ANY PAIN AT ALL! I AM SO ELATED TO HAVE FOUND SUCH A WONDERFUL SALVE THAT REALLY WORKS! WOW! THANKS SO MUCH!!!

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

relief from shingles using shinglederm

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2936803님께서 May 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

i bought this product as i'd been suffering from a bad case of shingles after trying various forms of pain relief without success. when product arrived i wasn't expecting any miracles but due to the severe pain i'd been suffering i'd of tried any cure to get some pain relief. my partner applied the shinglederm to the areas of my skin were the shingles were giving me the most pain. after a couple minutes when cream had soaked into skin no more pain ( miracles do really happen)the pain came back a couple of hours later but was quickly stopped with another layer of shinglderm cream. i definately will recommend this product to family friends and anyone suffering from this awful virus.

Close to a Miracle

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2845917님께서 May 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

After suffering with the shingles for close to 3 months I found this salve at a small drug store in Northampton, MA. It gave me relief for almost 4 hours each time I applied it, and especially was a big help at night allowing me to fall asleep. Shinglederm Rescue Plus really helped me get through this painful time without taking the prescribed pain killers.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Fast reliable relief for "hot spots"

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1309320님께서 Jul 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My sister and I have always experienced what we call "hot spots" -- must be some kind of nerve sensations, but very uncomfortable, sometimes painful, and can be anywhere on the body. I've tried so many things (topical and rx meds), but the best is "Shinglederm Rescue Plus." It cools and soothes instantly.

Commendation of Shinglederm Rescue Plus

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1388835님께서 Apr 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my third jar of Shinglederm which I started using in December, 2008. It has helped to alleviate the pain in the shingles area. I have recommended it to others.

상품 1-5 중 전체 12 상품