KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Wish I could get a refund. Product is rubbish.

4915408194290932743님께서 Mar 26, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

iherb: great service and prices. However, this product, Eclectic Institute Parsley, was a complete waste of money and I wish I could get a refund. I bought it to treat kidney problems. It should be a concentrate of parsley, having a stronger effect than the fresh parsley I've been eating and which reduces symptoms. This product did nothing. That is, nothing beneficial. It burnt my throat and digestive system; the preserving alcohol in it is so strong. -- To compare it with another item... I bought a Herb Pharm product at the same time, and the Herb Pharm product works very well. I think Eclectic Institute is a rip-off. UPDATE: I remembered I had bought another Eclectic Institute product, which was also just a bottle of alcohol with NO HERB in it. This company should not be in business. That's two products that were not as advertised. Shameless profiteering at the expense of sick people.

Organic and affordable

Reviewer2092015님께서 Aug 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Pure and organic. No other ingredients added. More affordable than other brands. We use it as part of the detox protocol.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great service. Repeat customer

Reviewer2239091님께서 Mar 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent and very,very timely service. Much better than driving around to herb shops,just find out they're out of what I'm looking for. And,I'm told that I must wait up to two weeks for an order to arrive.

상품 1-3 중 전체 3 상품