KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Increased stamina

4669693988845461808님께서 Jan 15, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking it for a month. It makes me noticeably stronger. It does not have 'waking-up' effect like coffee.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Too heaty for me

5158257348365384823님께서 Oct 11, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Had ulcer on my lips after just taking 1 capsule. Guess it's too "heaty " for me.

Solved my flu

4989105349339105858님께서 Aug 08, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This solved my flu problem that annoyed me badly for more than one month! No side effects unlike flu medication.

Not as potent

Reviewer3298857님께서 Jun 03, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Didn't feel anything from taking these, while I did notice energy and stamina/endurance benefits from the Aloha Medicinals brand. Those are the ones I would recommend.

8:1浓缩虫草菌丝体

5253376656150375420님께서 May 26, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

这款浓缩虫草胶囊服用后精力充沛,抗疲劳。长期使用免疫效果明显,上呼吸道很少感染细菌和病毒。

excellent product

rushang2님께서 May 26, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

It works well.I have purchased it many times from iHerb

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Works better then other cordyceps for ATP energy.

5311742311727924689님께서 Mar 07, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I TAKE THIS BEFORE THE GYM AND YES YOU CAN FEEL IT WORKS LIKE CREATINE STIMULATING ATP ENERGY IN YOUR MUSCLES AND IT WORKS ON BREATHING AS WELL IF YOU HAVE RESPITATORY PROBLEMS.

This stuff is awesome

Reviewer2098910님께서 Dec 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

As of this review I am a 27 y/o, 5'4" 125lb female. I originally took this in the winter for lung capacity and immune boosting properties. I recently started working out again after my last child and notice a HUGE difference in my endurance and ability to do cardio without feeling like I'm going to fall over. I went from dreading cardio or even walking up a large flight of stairs to looking forward to my next workout, which has never happened. Ever. I see why athletes take this. Makes me feel good and boosts my energy. I hope this review is able to help someone. Peace and love to all of you!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

energy booster

marianF님께서 Jul 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was looking for a pre-workout supplement, sth against physical fatigue and read that adaptogenic herbs can be very helpful.Among the many in this category, I opted for the cordyceps mushrooms, based on the positive feedback from others and, as for most of my supplements, I went for this brand due to the lack of filers.I have been taking it for a month, just one cap a day and although it took me about a week to notice any effect, I now feel a slight improvement in energy stamina, especially when I take it 30 to 40 min. before working out.What I also noticed is that when I come back from a tough workout, I no longer feel the need to lie down for a while, but instead, I can keep going.Will certainly oder some more.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

ok this is excellent before sports

sherri20님께서 Apr 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

i take one of these before my soccer games or on days when im just really tired (like sundays) ... i notice the increased performance !

상품 1-10 중 전체 33 상품