KO

₩18,378

₩33,423

할인금액: ₩15,045 (45% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Paradise Tibetan Cordyceps

4782868986597761729님께서 Aug 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using Cordyceps for well over 2 years now. The original product I used was quite expense and just became too rich for my blood. Therefore I've switched over to the Paradise brand. I was very happy to find that I benefit on the same level using the Paradise brand as I was with the more expensive product. I notice a significant difference in my endurance and strength during my workout routines when I take cordyceps. My workout routine is vigorous, I run over 6 miles 3xweek and do a hardcore routine of weight resistance and compound exercises that lasts for 75min the other 3 days a week, taking 1 day off for rest. The key to continuously benefit from taking cordyceps, is to take them for 2 months on 2 weeks off. Continue taking them on this schedule and I believe you will always feel the difference. At least I do.

Works

Reviewer2561245님께서 Nov 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My breathing problems at night is taken care of with the use of this product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

very excellent product with good price

Reviewer1896974님께서 Apr 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

my parents said they have felt better energy, and less fatigue, also, their grey hair have turned into black again.

Paradise Herbs, Tibetan Cordyceps, 60 Veggie Caps

Reviewer1212307님께서 Mar 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has definitely helped me with masculine-related activities.

This stuff is awesome

Reviewer2098910님께서 Dec 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

As of this review I am a 27 y/o, 5'4" 125lb female. I originally took this in the winter for lung capacity and immune boosting properties. I recently started working out again after my last child and notice a HUGE difference in my endurance and ability to do cardio without feeling like I'm going to fall over. I went from dreading cardio or even walking up a large flight of stairs to looking forward to my next workout, which has never happened. Ever. I see why athletes take this. Makes me feel good and boosts my energy. I hope this review is able to help someone. Peace and love to all of you!

Not Bad

Reviewer3001165님께서 Sep 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

use it along with Rhodiola; works well

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

delicate potency - maybe too delicate..

PracticalReviews님께서 Oct 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

although i admire this company and uses literally dozens of its products this product is too weak for my body and i can't really feel its effect,there are other cordyceps products that i do feel them working on my body in the same dosages i take this product so i tend to prefer them in this case,but it may be beneficial to other people with lower tolerance to Cordyceps because its clean from addities like most companies do add.in the positive side may i add that every time i take cordyceps i have an after taste of it half an hour after,this one didn't give me this taste and thats nice ...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Tibetan Cordyceps

Reviewer1978473님께서 Oct 11, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wonderful boost when mountain climbing, roller blading, kayaking. I'll continue to enjoy!

Cordyceps

Reviewer1009764님께서 Oct 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Originally introduced to this herb on a recent trip to China. When I ran out I was referred to this web sit for supplies and shipping. Happy with product quality and extremely impressed with the speed of arrival! Recommended by myself and friends.

GOOD!

Reviewer2852097님께서 Feb 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

best price and product available... replacing caffeine from diet, the natural energy of body is enhanced with continued use...

상품 1-10 중 전체 35 상품