KO

₩13,024

₩23,690

할인금액: ₩10,666 (45% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Exactly what I needed!

raeannewright님께서 Jul 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am so pleased with this product - I just ordered my second bottle. I eat very healthily, drink lots of water, am a vegetarian, take vitamins daily and practice yoga 3+ times per week... yet I was still struggling with occasional constipation which I am convinced is related to stress. The triphala has zero side-effects that I've noticed, and my digestion has been fantastic! If I do get a little backed up, it doesn't last longer than a day now. I've only been taking 1 per day, and sometimes another if I feel full or bloated or have over-indulged :) I am so pleased and will continue to buy!

Good Digestion

psmiracle님께서 Sep 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have tried Paradise Triphala... was hoping it could help me with my IBS but didn't help at all... Its only great improvement for me is that it's really a very good digestive enzymes...or probiotic all in one... Its digestion power is great...

Works!

Reviewer1333587님께서 Mar 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is a real wonder. It keeps things moving. I will continue taking it and have share some with my sister.

recommended by dr. weil

Reviewer2057662님께서 May 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is the first product that i can take daily that helps my irregularity. so much better than swallowing metamucil.

Constipation relief

Reviewer2143084님께서 Nov 14, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taking 4 capsules every day, I am not constipated now. My sleep is much better Thank you

Good product

Reviewer1961169님께서 Sep 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good triphala

Michigan

Reviewer2709377님께서 Nov 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great,recommend and I use this!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Reviewer2512695님께서 Feb 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

it does help for me to go,so I take it regular.Love Paradise herbs and IHerb does very nice job

Good quality and has no additives

4955677849389834507님께서 Jul 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good quality and has no additives

all organic & natural

Reviewer1437440님께서 Dec 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

this Triphala is wonderful: All organic, it works smooth and pleasant in the colon. The herb Haritaki in it is a very potent Ayurvedic herb! I keep ordering it.

상품 1-10 중 전체 21 상품