KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

best theanine on the market

Reviewer2083080님께서 Jun 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

it does what is says on the tin! you've got to take it on an empty stomach to work (1hr ca before meals) otherwise it doesn't

This Works Great!

Reviewer1318252님께서 Mar 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great product. I only take 2 a day and it really works to brighten my mood, make me feel more relaxed and "grounded". Also am more focused at the task I'm working on. Have already reordered it again. My 17 year old son likes taking it as well to help him with his extremely busy school schedule. He says that "it makes me feel good".

Natural, pure calm

ellelisw님께서 Oct 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taking theanine is no substitute for living a clean life, eating well, and exercising, but it certainly helps. When I feel "on edge" or agitated, 200 mg of theanine helps me relax without feeling sleepy or tired. I prefer this brand because it is pure, no magnesium stearate or other fillers. Some medical studies suggest that overuse of supplements is actually bad for your health -- this may be perhaps because of fillers, stearates, and so on. All consumers should insist that food and supplement companies stop using fillers and processed additives.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Reviewer2512695님께서 Feb 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

calm and help me sleeep,if take on an empty stomach

Chills me out nicely...

4946624616245886969님께서 Jan 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I look forward to taking one. Didn't make me drowsy. Great for adrenal fatigue.

Love this product

Reviewer2285897님께서 Jan 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Definitely helps me to sleep. I find I can notch up around 5 straight hours if I take this before going to bed - love the fact that it has no excipients.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Used for years and love it

Reviewer1752031님께서 Oct 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This works so great. I take it everyday, but I take extra if I need a quick fix. It works great. Definitely keeps the grumpiness away.

상품 1-7 중 전체 7 상품