KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Love these

5083968428010857048님께서 Apr 28, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an amazing supplement. It brings you to life and gives you so much energy to make it through the day. I don't even notice the Chronic Fatigue anymore. Won't be without them. I've tried a lot of other Adaptogens but none of them even compare to this product.

Jiaogulan (Paradise herb)

pjh33hae님께서 Dec 14, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is excellent capsule, because it helps me a lot. After taking 2~3 capsule at the first day, I slept strong and got up early. Also I feel some strong and clear memory. Each capsule (250 mg) contains 75 mg (about 30% concentration, because of law leaf extraction processing) of Jiaogulan gypenoside of special triterpenoids.

save your money

5560270777856282425님께서 Mar 01, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this following all directions, no difference at all, the only difference is my wallet is lighter..since it's required and you have to give it at least 1 star to record comment I did...save your money.

Paradise Herbs, Jiaogulan

Reviewer2100867님께서 Jan 05, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

12:1 potent concentration

Jiagulan

Queenbee님께서 Nov 27, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this herb

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Best price / value ratio Jiaogulan !

Hungarian님께서 Sep 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

250 mg 12:1 extract equivalent to 3,000 mg fresh whole herb. Non GMO! Jiaogulan (aka Gynostemma pentaphyllum) is a natural adaptogen. Adaptogens help your body maintain itself. Jiaogulan is used for high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and improving heart function. It is also used for strengthening the immune system, increasing stamina and endurance, increasing resistance to environmental stress (as an “adaptogen”), improving memory, and preventing hair loss. Other uses include treatment of poor appetite, cough, chronic bronchitis, ongoing stomach pain (chronic gastritis), pain and swelling (inflammation), ulcers, constipation, stress, gallstones, obesity, cancer, diabetes, trouble sleeping (insomnia), backache, and pain. Jiaogulan as an anti-aging agent, antioxidant, and detoxifying agent.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

11 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Amazing!

Reviewer3181965님께서 Jul 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Amazing vitalising herb; immediate effect. My life long health problems have led me to research a wide variety of natural alternatives. I am on Adrenal Glandular (which I might need for the rest of my life). I get easily exhausted, and when I do my dopamine goes down and serotonin up (for genetic reasons). It was so difficult to find something that raises dopamine without raising serotonin. Jiaogulan does just that (in general; not just for me)! It also modulates immune activity, so it is helpful for autoimmune disease. Amazing plant, and I've only started to explore it. For the first time in three years I could go without the adrenal glandular and not get the adrenal crisis symptoms! I'm in awe. I don't know how it works in long term though; keep my fingers crossed that it does.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

12 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Energiser

bevy31님께서 Jul 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Feeling Great

Very good product!

4885005923043004063님께서 Jul 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Reminds me the maca it is a very good combined with other adaptogens from paradise herbs!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

it does what studies shows

5681329647522940939님께서 May 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

The Blood Glucose decrease I have been able to test it in blood test and it worked. Most of its 'beneficial' effects beyond the diabetic effects come from inducing antioxidant enzymes and protecting cells from oxidative damage over time. There seems to be a motif where preloading and chronic loading is very protective at low doses, and acute supplementation or rehabilitation (taking the supplement after the stressor) appears to be less effective. As such, the health effects of Gynostemma Pentaphyllum appear to be more prophylactic rather than rehabilitative or therapeutic. So, it prevents, but after the desease appears it does not cure, this is why I combine it with reshi who does act during the desease.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 45 상품