KO

iHerb 상품평

₩12,462

₩22,668

할인금액: ₩10,206 (45% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great Adaptogen for Blood Pressure and Stress

Reviewer1638838님께서 Jun 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you could take just one herb in the world, take this one. Check for it on the internet. This is an adaptogen. It means, as its name says, that it adapts to particular needs. If you have lower blood pressure, it highers it. If you have high, it lowers it. The same with blood sugar, cholesterol, anxiety, etc... I see it reflected for example in that I have felt a very good mood in tough times, stress doesn't hit as hard.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

10 stars. CURED my chronic fatigue.

Reviewer3038689님께서 Jan 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

As far as I can tell, just 1 of these in the A.M. combined with a cheap 50mg vitamin B6 in the P.M. with dinner CURED my long-standing chronic fatigue of many years. Read up about jiaogulan/gynostemma. It's an amazing adaptogen, cheaper & better & with more goodies than ginseng. And I don't get that jittery excessive energy that some other people got. Just good, smooth, constant energy all day long to do what needs doing. I don't even crave caffeine anymore. Now that I'm not floating around aimlessly & have gotten my ass off the couch, I might get their rhodiola to help deal with the stress of actually dealing with modern living. (By the way, I also put Hyperion Herbs' He Shou Wu in my morning tea (not on iHerb) to help build my deeper "jing" energy reserves, so that might also contribute to my being happy & zingy; whereas jiaogulan is more for everyday-expenditure type "chi" energy, which is what I believe got me actually moving.)

Amazing!

Reviewer3181965님께서 Jul 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Amazing vitalising herb; immediate effect. My life long health problems have led me to research a wide variety of natural alternatives. I am on Adrenal Glandular (which I might need for the rest of my life). I get easily exhausted, and when I do my dopamine goes down and serotonin up (for genetic reasons). It was so difficult to find something that raises dopamine without raising serotonin. Jiaogulan does just that (in general; not just for me)! It also modulates immune activity, so it is helpful for autoimmune disease. Amazing plant, and I've only started to explore it. For the first time in three years I could go without the adrenal glandular and not get the adrenal crisis symptoms! I'm in awe. I don't know how it works in long term though; keep my fingers crossed that it does.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Best price / value ratio Jiaogulan !

Hungarian님께서 Sep 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

250 mg 12:1 extract equivalent to 3,000 mg fresh whole herb. Non GMO! Jiaogulan (aka Gynostemma pentaphyllum) is a natural adaptogen. Adaptogens help your body maintain itself. Jiaogulan is used for high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and improving heart function. It is also used for strengthening the immune system, increasing stamina and endurance, increasing resistance to environmental stress (as an “adaptogen”), improving memory, and preventing hair loss. Other uses include treatment of poor appetite, cough, chronic bronchitis, ongoing stomach pain (chronic gastritis), pain and swelling (inflammation), ulcers, constipation, stress, gallstones, obesity, cancer, diabetes, trouble sleeping (insomnia), backache, and pain. Jiaogulan as an anti-aging agent, antioxidant, and detoxifying agent.

Better then Ginseng

Reviewer2457352님께서 Dec 12, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great for heart problems, blood pressure, and High cholesterol list goes on and on. I haven’t had high blood pressure in years.

Indispensable

Reviewer1631346님께서 Jul 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

82 Saponins (3x as much as ginseng), great for NO production, and SOD activity!

A subtle energy booster.

Reviewer1842361님께서 May 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started using this herb when I quit drinking coffee. Caffeine just does not agree with me. Two cups and I'm grinding my teeth. When I didn't have my coffee the resulting headaches were intense. I take two Jiaogulans in the morning with a multi-vitamin and I have energy all day.

Good and Bad

Reviewer1695904님께서 Oct 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

For some reason this product had me feeling light headed after several weeks of use, so I am dissapointed becasue everything I have read about Jiaogulan sounds great and I must discontinue using it. However my husband uses it and does not feel dizzy at all, in fact he says he has more energy and stamina and he will continue using this product.

paradise herb jiaoguian

Reviewer1290392님께서 Oct 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I FIND THAT I HAVE MORE ENERGY AND AM MORE ALERT. GREAT PRODUCT.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

it does what studies shows

5681329647522940939님께서 May 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

The Blood Glucose decrease I have been able to test it in blood test and it worked. Most of its 'beneficial' effects beyond the diabetic effects come from inducing antioxidant enzymes and protecting cells from oxidative damage over time. There seems to be a motif where preloading and chronic loading is very protective at low doses, and acute supplementation or rehabilitation (taking the supplement after the stressor) appears to be less effective. As such, the health effects of Gynostemma Pentaphyllum appear to be more prophylactic rather than rehabilitative or therapeutic. So, it prevents, but after the desease appears it does not cure, this is why I combine it with reshi who does act during the desease.

상품 1-10 중 전체 46 상품