KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Nice biscuits ! Okay price .

5711488632305209038님께서 Oct 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

My kids are allergic to many foods , I am always on the lookout for products that will make a good snack for school or outing. These biscuits are very cute looking , and taste great . The only problem I have with them that it is easily breakable if put in a snack bag , if I put it in snack plastic container then bears survive the trip to school. I was surprised that it is a lot of biscuits for the price , I was expecting smaller package , it could easily last for 10 days .

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Orgran, Gluten Free Kids Itsy Bitsy Bears, Biscuits with Choc Flavored Bits, 6.2 oz

4655167759559671435님께서 Oct 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

verygood

Kids loved them!

SugarDumplin님께서 Apr 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

A+

Great tasting biscuits!

Reviewer1215436님께서 Dec 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

These taste great and are quite addictive.

Healthy and good snack!

shoppingmama님께서 Mar 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I try to give my 3 year old healthier snacks after reading up on commercial biscuits which can be rather unhealthy. I'm glad I found a healthy version of cute bear snacks made with brown rice flour and gluten free. She likes it and I'm happy! >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Just like any other biscuit

Reviewer3227442님께서 Sep 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

These taste just like any other Children's Biscuits. Great!

nice

5603167778776674975님께서 Oct 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

My kid liked it

Okay

Reviewer1933528님께서 Jun 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I find they were not bad, but also not very good, just okay I guess. I find the Outback Animal cookies are much better.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not really worth the calories

Reviewer1682184님께서 Sep 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had to try these, since I can't eat wheat, but don't plan to again. You won't notice the chocolate, really, just lots of sugar. I think it's better to get the vanilla or chocolate ones, since this chocolate bits version doesn't really satisfy either craving very well.

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품