KO

iHerb 상품평

₩6,745

₩9,527

할인금액: ₩2,782 (29% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Love this

Reviewer1901080님께서 Mar 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I got a sample of this toothpaste and tried it. I love it and so does my husband. I was having trouble with my gums swelling and hurting quite often. Since I have been using this toothpaste I haven't had a problem with swelling gums. The taste is also very pleasant. Have bought this again and will continue to use it.

Will use forever!

4821068226720775391님께서 Apr 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like everything about his toothpaste. I can handle the flavor also. Will use until die.

Theraneem naturals neem toothpaste

Reviewer1139487님께서 Sep 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I agree - actually does taste more like anise than cinnamon, but after one tube, will never go back to mint - also agree with another reviewer in that the nice taste makes you want to spend more time on the brushing. A little steep, but don't need to use much.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Neem toothpaste is fabulous for gum health

5605737961942770469님께서 Mar 27, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this toothpaste for 2 years with great results and dentist visits.

Toothpaste

Reviewer1658121님께서 Apr 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love it - feels really beneficial. I use natural toothpaste anyway, however I did have a slight gum infection which has cleared up since using this product. Delivery was by post - I have ordered 3 times now from iherb - each delivery has arrived but takes 3 to 4 weeks (to Western Australia) and the package is usually a bit knocked around. A bit concerning with no signature required as postie left package balanced on top of the mail box when it was very windy and as there was glass in in the package it was marked fragile.

good taste

Reviewer1296961님께서 May 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a good paste to use in the evening. The cinnamon taste is very good. I prefer a mint for morning brush.

I like it!

Reviewer1471326님께서 Jun 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm not sure if this suits most palates, but this is certainly my favourite toothpaste at the moment. I get the impression that it soothes and strengthens the teeth - the taste is also good. The colour is quite dark. I haven't been able to check if it affects the colour of the teeth.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

organix south cinnamon neem toothpaste

Reviewer2771747님께서 Jun 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

this toothpaste is lovely. it has a wonderful fresh flavour, no fluoride or unhealthy ingredients, and makes my mouth feel clean. i have also bought it for my son who really likes it.

love the taste

Reviewer1682301님께서 Aug 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Finally a natural floride free toothpaste that my 5yr old loves the taste of. Great for the whole family

interesting 2 september 2011

Reviewer2866200님께서 Sep 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

There are a lot of good ingredients,I hope that it will be good.

상품 1-10 중 전체 33 상품