KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 32 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Love this

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1901080님께서 Mar 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I got a sample of this toothpaste and tried it. I love it and so does my husband. I was having trouble with my gums swelling and hurting quite often. Since I have been using this toothpaste I haven't had a problem with swelling gums. The taste is also very pleasant. Have bought this again and will continue to use it.

Theraneem naturals neem toothpaste

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1139487님께서 Sep 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I agree - actually does taste more like anise than cinnamon, but after one tube, will never go back to mint - also agree with another reviewer in that the nice taste makes you want to spend more time on the brushing. A little steep, but don't need to use much.

Will use forever!

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

4821068226720775391님께서 Apr 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like everything about his toothpaste. I can handle the flavor also. Will use until die.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Neem toothpaste is fabulous for gum health

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

5605737961942770469님께서 Mar 27, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this toothpaste for 2 years with great results and dentist visits.

Toothpaste

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1658121님께서 Apr 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love it - feels really beneficial. I use natural toothpaste anyway, however I did have a slight gum infection which has cleared up since using this product. Delivery was by post - I have ordered 3 times now from iherb - each delivery has arrived but takes 3 to 4 weeks (to Western Australia) and the package is usually a bit knocked around. A bit concerning with no signature required as postie left package balanced on top of the mail box when it was very windy and as there was glass in in the package it was marked fragile.

상품 1-5 중 전체 32 상품