KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

great taste!

ReviewsByNina님께서 Feb 24, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great taste. As for results, we shall see

Wonderful Neem Toothpaste

5231496214783765762님께서 Jan 23, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

My gums started bleeding out of no-where one night as I was brushing my teeth. I was quite alarmed and wanted to take care of the problem before heading to my dentist. I re-read the booklet I had on the miracles of neem and got some of this toothpaste. With this toothpaste, the mouth rinse and neem extract I was able to cure the problem. When I went to the dentist there was no sign of any type of gum disease. This product is great!

It is a nice

4924053654088025417님께서 Jan 22, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is a nice and natural product recommend purchase

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Neem toothpaste is fabulous for gum health

5605737961942770469님께서 Mar 27, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this toothpaste for 2 years with great results and dentist visits.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Can't wait for the tube to empty

Reviewer2474031님께서 Mar 19, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Sorry to say this but it's the worst no-mint toothpaste I have ever tried. The taste, the sense in the mouth and on teeth. I don't know.....I am not going to buy it again.

desert rat

Reviewer1285469님께서 Oct 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Natural ingredients...makes mouth taste better...cleans teeth well....

Theraneem naturals neem toothpaste

Reviewer1139487님께서 Sep 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I agree - actually does taste more like anise than cinnamon, but after one tube, will never go back to mint - also agree with another reviewer in that the nice taste makes you want to spend more time on the brushing. A little steep, but don't need to use much.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

very good flavour

Reviewer2170266님께서 Jun 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I brushed my teeth fast with ordinary mint toothpastes but with this cinnamon flavour I can say now I´m brushing it well.

Pretty Good

Reviewer1623936님께서 Jul 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Overall, this is pretty good toothpaste, and my teeth feel clean after using it. The taste is good and reminds me of Christmas or Chai tea. My only complaint is that sometimes a couple of hours after I brush my teeth, I feel like my breath is just slightly bad, and my mouth just doesn't feel that fresh.

Will use forever!

4821068226720775391님께서 Apr 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like everything about his toothpaste. I can handle the flavor also. Will use until die.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 33 상품