KO

₩12,776

₩21,281

할인금액: ₩8,506 (40% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Great source for neem caps

Reviewer1011799님께서 Apr 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

What I really like is that these veggie caps contain no excipients or additives, just all the benefits of organic neem leaf at a good price. Very helpful for combatting viruses and infections of all sorts.

Excellent

Reviewer2952617님께서 Dec 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried several brands of neem capsules, and this is the best one. I take it for viral infections and it works great. Colds and other infections either get knocked out before they take hold, or the duration and severity is very reduced. Veggie caps are best when dealing with viral infections, so that's a plus with this brand. I do sometimes take more than is recommended on the label, but only for short periods of time.

theraneem organix Neem Leaf capsule

Shelley님께서 Sep 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

THIS WORKS!!! I was on "interferon" and "ribasphere"for a year. It caused a heavy metal reaction with my body. I tried cortisone creams etc. for months and heavy metal detox's. Then I tried the Theraneem organix Neem Leaf and it took about 6 weeks. Wow!! What a difference. I take 2 2 x a day. If I stop the itch comes back. It works.

happy

5686054206706763297님께서 Nov 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

my skin looks good

Love it

5383476572216392463님께서 Apr 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It clears up my skin from blemishes from the inside out.

Good product

Reviewer1840838님께서 Jul 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helps with urinary health.

Organix South, TheraNeem Organix, Neem Leaf, 120 Veggie Caps

opheart님께서 Mar 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

No nasty fillers, 480 mg of neem leaf extract! Great product!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good capsules, good Neem, and its veg!

5495118954609608358님께서 Jul 26, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

There's not many options for Neem, and I love this brand, have bought it a lot of times, since it has the best concentration I've found here, plus it's pretty cheap. Pills are a bit too big, but can be swallowed easily. And taste bitter, but that's Neem for you. I really appreciate this capsules, since they are vegan, which it's important to me. Have bought several times, and will continue to do so.

Eczema Control

Reviewer1898425님께서 Jan 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have taken neem leaf capsules to help control my eczema and it seems to work. I only have 6 months use to compare.

It was really good

5584844612283649602님께서 Oct 03, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered 2 bottles of this. these seemed to help me in general and I felt better taking them. Now I ordered the another of their product which is super critical neem extract. That's a lot more expensive so lets see if it will have better results.

상품 1-10 중 전체 19 상품