KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩25,312

₩29,775

할인금액: ₩4,463 (15% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
  • 알려드립니다: 본 제품은 한국 세관 통관 시  추가적인 작업이 필요할 수 있습니다. 최종 배송까지 수일의 시간이 더 소요될 수 있는 점 미리 알려드립니다.

  • 평가 | 영어
    한국어 (0)
    정렬

    green juice vs. toxins/pytonutrient deficiency

    Reviewer2329737님께서 Mar 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

    I have been a JUST BARLEY drinker since 2000. I-HERB is the cheapest source I have found for it. Green power as I call it satisfies my body for hours espeicially in a food nation that is void of a quick source of green fuel. It helps your immune system fight off disease. (1) teaspoon is all it takes for a good start to the day with your favorite juice.

    이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

    Bright green color proves it just has to be good

    Krisinsight님께서 Mar 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

    This blends easily with my Salba seed and water and the color is so brilliantly green that it just has to be good for you.Add a little cherry juice and you have the perfect glass of morning juice.

    이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

    barley

    Reviewer2175573님께서 May 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

    Great and cheap product, very satisfied! Been using it in smoothies.. yummy!

    이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

    Just Barley!

    Reviewer2820722님께서 Sep 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

    This is a good organic barley grass juice with a good price.

    이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

    Barleygrass

    Reviewer1959352님께서 Sep 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

    I've sampled several brands of wheatgrass and barleygrass. Although I think you cannot beat growing your own, this powdered format is excellent, eg. for travel or gaps between growing trays.

    이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

    Good way to up your green intake

    Reviewer2986540님께서 Nov 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

    I don't have the barley powder by itself; I usually add in about 1 tsp to my freshly pressed green juice in the morning, along with Maca powder and Amazing Grass Green Superfood powder. I feel more energized these days and I do feel healthier. Great price too!

    이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

    use barley grass

    Reviewer1152836님께서 Nov 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

    exellent green drink

    이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

    Very impressed

    Reviewer1955311님께서 Mar 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

    Extremely well priced good product. I'll be buying this again.

    이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

    Good For Detox

    Reviewer2209125님께서 May 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

    It is a very good product with a very light taste, It helps me detox my form with along with my diet, So i am not to sure if it is working 100% of the time.

    이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

    love it!

    Reviewer2463348님께서 Jul 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

    great stuff!

    이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

    상품 1-10 중 전체 29 상품

    « 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »