KO

₩21,007

₩24,711

할인금액: ₩3,704 (15% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Gjøvik, Norway

Reviewer1319384님께서 Feb 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using Pure Planets Chlorella for about 6 months and I am very satisfied. I start every day by drinking a glass of water with 1 ts Chlorella and 1 ts Kamut Wheat Grass. After about 3 weeks consumption I was surprised to find out that my mercury levels had decreased dramatically (measured by Quantum SCIO). Since this was the only change in my diet and circumstances, I credit it to this coctail!

I love it!

Reviewer1585485님께서 May 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can only recommen all Organics by Nature, Pure Planet-products. Also this one!

I love Pure Planet

Jessica87님께서 Apr 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I mix 1-2 ts in a glass of water every afternoon after work and I can really feel it working, it's a really powerful cleanser and detoxifier. Sometimes I can get a little shaky, so I don't take it in the morning before work. It tastes really awful though, but mixing it with some apple juice helps. Just remember to drink lots of water since Chlorella cleanses your body, if I forget I get an awful headache.

Good Quality

lipslife님께서 Apr 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Use it in my morning drink to swallow my vitamins.

Chlorella ♥

Reviewerfromnorway님께서 Oct 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It don't tastes good, but I mix it with my greens and applejuice/water and drink it every morning. I have used chlorella for 10 days now and I can brand its detox effect. Specially in my stomach. I can recommand this product. I love the service and prices from iHerb.

It makes my day 10 times bettter

Reviewer2114804님께서 Sep 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My first Chlorella and I'm very satisfied! I've got so much energy and I feel great. The size of the bootle is perfect for storage. I'll def recommend this one.

Love it!

Reviewer1104586님께서 Apr 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

OK, chlorella doesen't taste great, but when I combine it with maca and spirulina in apple juice, the taste is ok. It in fact tastes better than all other chlorella from other brands I have tried so far, so this one is a keeper. I will continue to buy this from Iherb and mix one teaspoon in apple juice each day. It increases my energy levels if i take it to to tree times per day.

Super healthy!

eliselu님께서 Aug 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Gives energy! Easy to drink. No bad taste! I drink it everyday!

Chlorella, Pure Planet

Reviewer3279661님께서 Apr 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you read up on this product you will find it can only enhance your health. Organic by Nature/Pure Planet is a top quality company. Debbie S. (south florida)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

A 5 star, but the taste makes it a 3.

Beerbad님께서 Mar 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've taken Chlorella now for 4 months. My food allergies are gone, and i haven't been sick since i started. No flue, no cold. This is my must-have right after i get up and before i go to the gym, before I make a pre-workout shake of hemp protein! Mixed with Spirulina and Kamut/Just Barley and apple juice, or apple and mango juice. The taste isn't so good, but you'll get used to ut.

상품 1-10 중 전체 26 상품