KO

₩13,174

₩15,502

할인금액: ₩2,328 (15% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

great product from a respectable company

Reviewer1399984님께서 Jun 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

A little sour tasting, but well worth it for the benefits. A whole- food source of vitamin C, especially one that is not corn derived, is like gold for allergic. No binders or fillers in the tablet form either. I hope IHerb continues to carry the Pure Planet line of products. Prompt delivery, too.

Super

Reviewer2975168님께서 Dec 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The indian gooseberry, Amla, powered by 20% of Spirulina. The combination is undeniably powerful, and the taste is refreshing. I think this is one of Pure Planet's most exciting products.

A Great Source of Natural C

Reviewer1411828님께서 Aug 31, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product. It is the best source of natural vitamin C, much more bio-available than C in the form of ascorbic acid.

Great Product!!

Reviewer3064214님께서 Oct 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really like this form of Vitamin C and I notice a difference in how I feel and how soft my skin is when I take it. The Amla fruit is an antioxidant with the richest natural source of Vitamin C. I like that it is all natural and has spirulina in it. I drink this with OJ on an empty stomach.

Love it!

LWHealthyeater님께서 Apr 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great source of Vitamin C and the added spirulina makes it even better.

One of the best--

Reviewer1710561님께서 May 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

You can feel a difference when you take this product-unlike others there is a noticable difference-I am supposing because of the claim that it is alkaline forming.Great Stuff!

No Fireworks - Try Madre-C instead

Reviewer1517756님께서 Nov 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried the NOW Bio-C with no effect. This one is okay for a natural c, but it takes 1.5 tsp just to get 100% RDA - and only 23 servings per bottle. (The RDA is 70mg.) The BEST and most cost effective natural C on IHerb is Madre-C powder: 45 servings at 525mg (875% RDA) per serving. Do the math... feel the difference.

from norway

Reviewer1655398님께서 Mar 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

fantastic product,love the price,and powder is so much nicer than pills

Nice

Reviewer2875513님께서 Jun 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Recovered after 2 days instead of 1 week when I had the flu. Strong formula.

Amla Rocks, State of California Protects Consumers

Sickness-ELIMINATOR님께서 Oct 31, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. As iHerb product page tells no more details, I will not order more, just to be safe. What a shame! Some FACTS about amla, 2014 October: There is very limited human evidence on Amla at this moment in time, but it appears to be very promising as it could lower blood glucose in both healthy persons and diabetics with a potency similar to the reference drug glibenclamide. Also: If I want Spirulina, I will order it separately (from Havaii), Thank You!! You can find better powders by clicking my user name!!

상품 1-10 중 전체 46 상품