KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Good for active people

Reviewer2033466님께서 Apr 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I mix this every morning in my green shake.It containes a lot of carbohydrates with low GI which is essential for my body when working out, and after using it almost every day the last year, I woulden`t be without it.

Not convinced

nattfisk님께서 Jul 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product just didn't do the trick for me. Far to expencive to keep on buying, as I didn't notice any big change in my well being after starting to take this.

cant sleep

ling76님께서 Feb 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am very sensitive to products that gives engergy. I only took 1/2 teaspoon in the morning, gave me some energy during the day, but could not sleep at all at night. Tried it a few times and the same happend every time. But then again, I react the same way to maca and ginseng.

great produkt

Reviewer1931308님께서 Feb 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

like it very mutch

Great with workout!

SillaVanilla님께서 Jan 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I’m really happy with this product. I put one big teaspoon in my morning shake before I work out and I can really feel a difference. It gives me a long lasting and happy energy. I hadn’t worked out in over a month and I went to an advanced spinning class (which I had never been to before) and I didn’t get fatigued, I was smiling from ear to ear the whole time. Recommend this one!

good!

Reviewer1502560님께서 Dec 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is a good product.

Super

Reviewer2097399님께서 Sep 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This goes great in smoothies. Cannot say whether or not this particular product is working wonders, but after I started drinking my green smoothie and eating more nutritious foods, I've become a lot less dizzy and practically never faint anymore. Was bothered a lot with this before. The taste is somewhat nutty, but doesn't taste much.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great price, should come in bigger jars

Reviewer2426203님께서 Aug 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

tastes ok

Very good

Reviewer1777508님께서 Aug 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tastes nice as well

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Too early to tell, but feels great so far!

TheHeArtsprout님께서 May 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great brand! Tastes good (a bit milky/nothing)!

상품 1-10 중 전체 15 상품