KO

iHerb 상품평

₩18,707

₩24,947

할인금액: ₩6,240 (25% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

High-kavain kava

Reviewer2983910님께서 Oct 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

A couple of these will help you relax without getting too sleepy,I like them(and have tried many kavas).

Quality Product - Reasonable Price

Reviewer3101874님께서 Jul 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This Kava product is excellent. I take two a day to control anxiety. I found this to be far superior and far safer than SSRIs. It works so well for me that I don't want to be without it.

Kava Relaxing

4833883131097307722님께서 Jul 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best Kava on the market. I work at a healthfood store in texas tried many diffrent kinds this one out ranks them all.

good kava product

5164720073768635172님께서 Sep 22, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think this is a pretty high quality kava. It makes me feel calmer and eases my anxiety, which daily life seems to give me in general. I tried the now brand, but I didn't like it because it had siberian ginseng in it and it wired me a bit. I will purchase again. Rescue remedy works good too, when needing a break from kava.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

best natural sleeping pills I have tried.

5179787325484961853님께서 Dec 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

But sometimes need to take a little more than normal dose.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Had swollen eye bags when woke up

Reviewer2070836님께서 Apr 22, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tried once for sleep. Still woke in 4-5 hrs & had under eye bags. Hard on liver? I never have under eye swelling.

Doesn't do anything

4716426301182509984님께서 Jan 23, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am taking this kava root for four days know, but it doesn't do anything for my anxiety nor does it relaxes me. I do not feel anything at all, even after taking three capsules at a time. Very disappointing, since kava is said to be the best herb/supplement for anxiety.

상품 1-7 중 전체 7 상품