KO

iHerb 상품평

₩47,741

₩100,013

할인금액: ₩52,272 (52% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

A diferent flavor of whey

Aristeu님께서 Jul 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I always enjoyed the delicious strawberry flavor, and decided to try the taste of cream with peanut cholocate by really really like peanuts, but I have not adapted to this very taste of whey by taking large amounts every day, I consider it to be a little boring. However, it is a product of great quality, excellent solubility.

very good

5339842952195143678님께서 Aug 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

fast delivery

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

High quality protein. Smooth delicious taste.

5578555271343306632님께서 May 02, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

High quality protein. Amazing taste. Very smooth. It's like drinking a healthy peanut butter cup. I blend with 15 almonds for a thick consistency. This protein truly lives up to being the gold standard.

The taste is good

5346606031255762984님께서 May 10, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like that product because it's easy to mix and the taste is good, definitely not too sweet like other products

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great Product, but I'm not crazy about the taste !

MrSmiley님께서 Jun 07, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Optimum nutrition products are of great quality and I truly enjoy the quality of this protein mix. It helps me recover after my Strenuous Gym Night and I'm satisfied with that. What I'm not crazy about is the taste, I find it a bit bland. But others may love it, so the 4 stars are for great quality, the missing star is for the taste. I doubt I will buy this flavour again. Maybe I was expecting a Hershey's Milk Chocolate with Peanut Butter flavour.

tasty

Reviewer1198973님께서 Oct 17, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not too sweet, nice chocolate flavour and great solubility. Can't taste much of the peanut butter (though I can smell it in the powder) though. But that was easily fixed with a teaspoon of PB2.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good taste at first, but maybe cloying at final.

rodrigovarela님께서 Jan 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great quality and excellent solubility, but will be little cloying at final.

I liked

5091316057583022547님께서 Apr 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good, delicious...... I liked very much.

Dont received

alessandropinto님께서 Jul 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Please ! I dont receive yet this order!! How can i do to know to contact responsabilty sector to resolve this problem?

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

taste

4783992427916510440님께서 Apr 07, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

taste is bade