KO

₩67,527

₩100,246

할인금액: ₩32,720 (33% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

A diferent flavor of whey

Aristeu님께서 Jul 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I always enjoyed the delicious strawberry flavor, and decided to try the taste of cream with peanut cholocate by really really like peanuts, but I have not adapted to this very taste of whey by taking large amounts every day, I consider it to be a little boring. However, it is a product of great quality, excellent solubility.

very good

Bird-Glee님께서 Nov 09, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

very good

5339842952195143678님께서 Aug 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

fast delivery

Great Value

5299593775489160931님께서 Aug 12, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'd definitely buy this protein again.

Great taste

5635643943234050942님께서 Aug 23, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried just about every protein on the market. They're mostly the same in terms of benefit if that is what you're worried about but I have to say this stuff tastes phenomenal. I'm a huge fan of peanut butter flavors and this is the first company to get it right. Some of the best protein I've ever had. Gold Standard does it again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

High quality protein. Smooth delicious taste.

5578555271343306632님께서 May 02, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

High quality protein. Amazing taste. Very smooth. It's like drinking a healthy peanut butter cup. I blend with 15 almonds for a thick consistency. This protein truly lives up to being the gold standard.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good taste at first, but maybe cloying at final.

rodrigovarela님께서 Jan 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great quality and excellent solubility, but will be little cloying at final.

I liked

5091316057583022547님께서 Apr 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good, delicious...... I liked very much.

The taste is good

5346606031255762984님께서 May 10, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like that product because it's easy to mix and the taste is good, definitely not too sweet like other products

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great Product, but I'm not crazy about the taste !

MrSmiley님께서 Jun 07, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Optimum nutrition products are of great quality and I truly enjoy the quality of this protein mix. It helps me recover after my Strenuous Gym Night and I'm satisfied with that. What I'm not crazy about is the taste, I find it a bit bland. But others may love it, so the 4 stars are for great quality, the missing star is for the taste. I doubt I will buy this flavour again. Maybe I was expecting a Hershey's Milk Chocolate with Peanut Butter flavour.

상품 1-10 중 전체 15 상품