KO

iHerb 상품평

₩34,062

₩44,225

할인금액: ₩10,163 (23% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Great Product but not enough in the can

Reviewer2363573님께서 1 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best tasting of these products I've had thus far and the only one with the protein content I was looking for (20 grams!). The problem is that the recommended dose is two scoops which means the product lasts only two weeks. Figure a way to make the product in bulk and save the consumer some money or many will not buy the product once they realize they run out after two weeks. For taste and content this product deserves five stars, but because of the two week thing, I gave it four.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Tastes good, no negative side effects noticed.

Reviewer2344847님께서 10 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

In comparison to plain pea protein or plain hemp protein, this definitely tastes better (and this is without added sugar that is prevalent in many fruit-flavored protein powders). As far as health benefits, I can not attest, because I take several other detoxification/nutrient supplements. Fortunately, it does not seem to make me jittery or worsen my sleep. Compared to my favorite rice protein made by Sun warrior, it feels much lighter for my digestive system. My reason for not giving it five stars is cost per serving considering this is not a complete protein. Perhaps it is best to think of it as a gentle, health boost supplement with some low glycemic calories to get you by until a proper meal.

OK

Reviewer2151755님께서 5 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

There's actually no taste when mixed with water, but when eaten by itself it's pretty good. It dissolves in water but must be drinken straight away, otherwise the powder will collect at the bottom and on the top. So mixing is the key word here :)

Olympian Labs Ultimate Greens Protein 8

Reviewer2092919님께서 6 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

like the taste.

Healthy

Reviewer1491566님께서 10 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel better and have lost weight. Substituting a meal with this drink. Use a straw because it goes to the bottom. I use a flavorful juice to mix it in, that helps the taste.

not bad

Reviewer3285703님께서 10 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I liked the ingredient list so I thought I would try it. As other reviewers had stated, it's pretty gritty so I only use one scoop instead of the full serving size of two scoops. It's not horrible though -- I mix in fruit and juice.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

A little too sweet but overall I'm quite pleased with it

Reviewer3303416님께서 12 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

A little sweet for my taste and 2 scoops seems too much (unless you're making a truly giant smoothie!) but easy to digest even for those with digestive issues, good ingredients, satisfies hunger and can be mixed just with water if you're in a rush.

Good Vegan Protein

Mearced님께서 12 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good Tasting Protein for a Vegan who does not want eggs, whey or soy, plus added ingredients.

상품 1-8 중 전체 8 상품