KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Great Stuff!

5449805030120283492님께서 Jan 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This has absolutely everything in it. I add half a banana with 1 tablespoon almond butter and ice, throw in the blender and all done. Perfect meal, keeps me full. I notice a difference when I run out of it. This is a great way to start of your day, very clean meal replacement. I did not like the taste at first, after adding half a banana and almond butter I love it now

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

A little too sweet but overall I'm quite pleased with it

Reviewer3303416님께서 Dec 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

A little sweet for my taste and 2 scoops seems too much (unless you're making a truly giant smoothie!) but easy to digest even for those with digestive issues, good ingredients, satisfies hunger and can be mixed just with water if you're in a rush.

Texture - ugh.

5072719518056775359님께서 Sep 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The texture of this is so dense that it clings to your throat and is not particularly pleasing.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Ultimate Greens shake with great taste!

James-Simon님께서 Jul 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Here is a great whole foods green drink that is loaded with goodies and tastes great. Its a great quick source of vitamins, greens and protein for those that are on the go or want a quick healthy snack.

I like it

Reviewer1983035님께서 Jul 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

A little sweet. Has amazing ingredients. I use only one scoop, plus a scoop of vibrance greens, a little cacoa powder, acai seeds, chia seeds.....banana.....really nice a after a few hours.

A must for Teenagers

Reviewer2775751님께서 Feb 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great for the teenagers in the house!

Great Detox

Reviewer2482179님께서 Feb 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Like the formulation, good tasting and mixes well. Got great results on detoxing.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

My favourite meal substitute protein shake

Reviewer3309223님께서 Jan 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have this for breakfast blended with half cup of blueberries and rice milk.It agrees with my fussy stomach and tastes good and not like grass like a lot I have tried

not bad

Reviewer3285703님께서 Oct 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I liked the ingredient list so I thought I would try it. As other reviewers had stated, it's pretty gritty so I only use one scoop instead of the full serving size of two scoops. It's not horrible though -- I mix in fruit and juice.

Healthy

Reviewer1491566님께서 Oct 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel better and have lost weight. Substituting a meal with this drink. Use a straw because it goes to the bottom. I use a flavorful juice to mix it in, that helps the taste.

상품 1-10 중 전체 39 상품