KO

iHerb 상품평

₩58,520

₩76,478

할인금액: ₩17,957 (23% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
  • The manufacturer of this product sends us this item with an outside packaging box, and sometimes without the outside packaging box. You may receive either one, both are the exact same product.

• 고객 평점

1 별점
    평가 | 영어
    정렬

Olympian Labs Inc., Herp-Eeze Next Generation,

Reviewer2680298님께서 Jan 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking Lysine and Olive Leaf separately trying to ward off outbreaks, has been hit-n-miss. First month using this and did not have an outbreak which usually coincides with monthly cycles. I'm planning on sticking with this product and have recommended it to others. RX meds such as Zovirax have made me extremely ill and I wont touch them again. Thanks iHerb for carrying this product.

excellent preventative

Reviewer1026858님께서 Nov 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had thought another supplement I was taking might be keeping my HSV under control so, since Herp-Eeze, is fairly high priced, I stopped taking it. I immediately had an outbreak. I immediately started taking it again and haven't had one since. It's definitely worth the cost.

Success with this product

Reviewer2275254님께서 Jun 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

When I began taking this product, my outbreaks became fewer and less severe.

fantastic, superior product

Reviewer1808344님께서 Aug 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can't say enough about this product...it does exactly what it claims, much better than any other product & I will use it for life...if it ever gets discontinued, I'm in trouble!

Excellent, excellent product.

Reviewer3168187님께서 Jan 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very reliable. In fact, I think it is a godsend.

Can cause illness

5653353811344994127님께서 Apr 19, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried this product and was excited from all the reviews, I started taking and did more research on it with my Acupuncturist and we discovered that it can cause reproductive defeats and cancer, I know it states this in the warning however we found many stories in it that freaked me out. Along with this I took for one month and I turned into a complete psycho and my mood temperament was not exactly one to be desired. I have HSV2 and although no breakout this product I will not take due to too many side affects, I won't take the prescribe antiviral due to side affects so why take a supposedly natural supplement that gives me worse side affects. I threw my second bottle away and sticking with Blue Green Marine Algae.

I take 2 a day

Reviewer1078931님께서 Sep 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using this for months. I'm almost done with my 3rd container. No outbreak so far since. I also take it as a back up for my immune system. As other reviews mention, I too hate the name. I just scratch off the Herp on the label and put it with my other supplements.

Good so far

Reviewer1135685님께서 Jun 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered this after reading the other reviews. I was previously using L Lysine and it was okay for the most part. After using these maybe at the onset of a flare up then for about 2 days I was fine. I would order them again. Thank you.

Herp-Eeze?

5068112942472945943님께서 Jan 15, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Why can't i order it to Russia ? I need two bottles asap, cuz i'm on therapy.

Heal formula?

Reviewer2529265님께서 Sep 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff tastes awful. I can only take with a meal otherwise it's nauseating. I'm finishing this bottle only because it was so expensive!

상품 1-10 중 전체 15 상품