KO

₩57,329

₩74,920

할인금액: ₩17,592 (23% 할인)

상품평 쓰기
  • The manufacturer of this product sends us this item with an outside packaging box, and sometimes without the outside packaging box. You may receive either one, both are the exact same product.

• 고객 평점

1 별점
    평가 | 영어
    정렬

wonderful and helpful

5098098740771383676님께서 Apr 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

no regrets getting this. i feel better and the amt of breakouts have lessened. in event if I had one- they went away quickly. A life saver!

Herp-Eeze?

5068112942472945943님께서 Jan 15, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Why can't i order it to Russia ? I need two bottles asap, cuz i'm on therapy.

Can cause illness

5653353811344994127님께서 Apr 19, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried this product and was excited from all the reviews, I started taking and did more research on it with my Acupuncturist and we discovered that it can cause reproductive defeats and cancer, I know it states this in the warning however we found many stories in it that freaked me out. Along with this I took for one month and I turned into a complete psycho and my mood temperament was not exactly one to be desired. I have HSV2 and although no breakout this product I will not take due to too many side affects, I won't take the prescribe antiviral due to side affects so why take a supposedly natural supplement that gives me worse side affects. I threw my second bottle away and sticking with Blue Green Marine Algae.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Feels like it's doing me good

Reviewer1562837님께서 Mar 07, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I didn't have any outbreaks from the time I started taking this several months ago. I stopped taking it a month ago and still haven't had any.

It works.

Reviewer2508303님께서 Feb 17, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product for suppression maintenance and shortens healing time. I usually double the dose during an outbreak (8 pills total/day). I would hate to ever be without this product....

Heal formula?

Reviewer2529265님께서 Sep 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff tastes awful. I can only take with a meal otherwise it's nauseating. I'm finishing this bottle only because it was so expensive!

Great Formula

Reviewer2612838님께서 Nov 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This formula works great as daily preventitive measure.

I take 2 a day

Reviewer1078931님께서 Sep 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using this for months. I'm almost done with my 3rd container. No outbreak so far since. I also take it as a back up for my immune system. As other reviews mention, I too hate the name. I just scratch off the Herp on the label and put it with my other supplements.

Good so far

Reviewer1135685님께서 Jun 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered this after reading the other reviews. I was previously using L Lysine and it was okay for the most part. After using these maybe at the onset of a flare up then for about 2 days I was fine. I would order them again. Thank you.

Excellent, excellent product.

Reviewer3168187님께서 Jan 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very reliable. In fact, I think it is a godsend.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 15 상품