KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Policosanol lowers cholesterol

Reviewer3168194님께서 Jun 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using policosanol for several years to keep my cholesterol within normal limits. It lowered my slightly elevated cholesterol and also increased the HDL and decreased the LDL. I use it daily and have been happy with this product. I tried other brands and found my labs going up again. This brand has done the job for me. iHerbs has the best price I've found to date.

Very recommended

Reviewer1484591님께서 Jul 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I work with Biologists and have been told that one of the ingredients in this product, triacontanol, is the most important element. The purity of this element is what really makes a difference in reducing bad cholesterol. I've been using it for almost a month now and expect my next cholesterol check shows a marked difference.

brilliant advice

Reviewer1523238님께서 Aug 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

After reading reviews of this product, I was sceptical, but willing to give anything a go to get off meds and the side effects! OMG the pains and aches that I believe were killing me and are killing my father, go and you know what, after 2 months my cholesterol had improved and I also am off my synthetic cholesterol meds and Dr said "whatever your doing keep doing it", but wasnt interested in hearing about the product, so its official IT DOES WORK HERE IN AUSTRALIA TOO. so give it a try. Im getting more for my sister now!! thank you iherb. I cant buy it in Aus for your prices x2 thanks.

ok

wicked72님께서 Jan 22, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

good product

policosonal

Reviewer2007300님께서 Aug 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

good value and seems to be effective for lipid support.

상품 1-5 중 전체 5 상품