KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Poor quality

Reviewer3058321님께서 Nov 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take PS to control cortisol levels at night. Usually I buy NOW Foods brand for the combination of quality and affordability, but iHerb was out so I bought this stuff. Even at 100mg it has no effect and I wake up at 3AM every night. I doubt the viability of the gel cap formula and won't be buying it again.

Olympian Labs Inc Phosphatidyl-Serine Complex

Reviewer2527263님께서 Sep 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Another brand was "prescribed" by our Chiropractor for my husband who has Diabetes. This is far more economical than the powder form he was using and has the same ratio of ingredients. Too soon to tell if it is helping him with neuropathy issues, but I prefer the price and the brand seems trustworthy!

Great Help For Memory

Reviewer2437994님께서 Oct 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

One of the few products that delivers what it promises. After one month, you will feel and 'remember' the difference.

I love Phosphatidyl-Serine

Reviewer3149620님께서 Jan 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have find PS to be very helpful in my declining cognitive functioning due to MS. I was looking for a brand that did not have gluten, soy or dairy, and that was also reasonable priced. i'm happy with this brand.

PS great for headaches

Reviewer1650968님께서 May 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I buy this product because I get migaine headaches. My husband takes it for seizure control. Lately, md's prescribe seizure meds to prevent migraine headaches. I take this when I first feel a migraine coming on, and it takes the punch out of it. I still have to take meds sometime, but this helps a lot. Also helps clear up thinking when I have a headache. My hubby still takes seizure meds, but the doses are lower. My husband's seizures are caused by him being mugged and having the whole right frontal lobe being removed...in other words, traumatic brain injury. Still advisable to stay on seizure meds, we just use this for backup. But great for helping with all kinds of headaches.

Olympian Labs -Phosphatidyl-Serine Complex

Reviewer2463075님께서 Feb 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am trying this complex because of the benefits I have researched on this supplement. I chose it because it is one of the few that has all of the "Phosphatidyl" elements in a good balance. I have not taken it long enough to evaluate the supplements effectiveness.

excellent product!

Reviewer1728920님께서 Dec 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

qualilty is number 1, and helps my memory

Phosphatidyl-Serine

WeavingHamster님께서 Aug 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have found that as time goes on, my memory is not as good. I tried the Olympian Labs, Inc. Phosphatidy-Serine being skeptical at first. I only took one softgel a day but did notice improvement. I also felt more energized throughout the day. I used this for 2 months then stopped. After a few months I used it again. I will continue to use this product to help improve memory and focus.

Good for memory

5351369386905185508님께서 Nov 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this product about two months now and feel that my memory has become better

Phos-Serine

Reviewer1603057님께서 Feb 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product, help me stay focused and alert ..

상품 1-10 중 전체 10 상품