KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Good, but does have a distinct 'pea taste'

Umbridge님께서 May 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is nice - not too sweet, not too overpowering with the flavour, but I find that when I use a whole scoop I can really taste the flavour. Instead, I have been using half a scoop in my smoothies, oatmeal, etc. and that seems to keep the flavour from being overpowering. Of all the vegan protein powders I have tried though, this is definitely in the top 5.

Seems good!

Reviewer2728133님께서 Jul 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this product because Olympian labs appear to put a lot of research into their products& this was one of the few natural protein powders to list a BV value. I feel I'm getting a good amount of protein from this& it tastes delicious! One point that concerned me was that on the label it states the powder has a chemical known to cause birth defects. I spoke to Olympian labs & they said this is because of Californian law states that anything from the ground must state on the label that it can contain traces of lead. The amount in the powder though is negligible& not a cause for concern.

Tastes like peas

Reviewer1378072님께서 Mar 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a funny protein powder; cause it kinda tastes like, well, peas. But not in a bad way. The "pea" factor is easily disguised by fruit, agave or almond butter ... I use this becuase I and whey/wheat/soy intolerant. Very high protein factor.

Olympian Labs Pea Protein

Reviewer2092919님께서 Jun 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

a little powdery. but 1 scoop gives about 25 g of protein.

Good product, 4 stars

Reviewer1950359님께서 Sep 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I previously used whey, but gradually developed a mild intolerance to it, so I switched to rice protein. I found a great tasting brand, but rice protein is always grainy in texture and somewhat hard to mix, plus the price went up so I decided to try pea protein. The consistency is excellent, smooth and fluffy, very easy to mix, at least with water. It's also more bioavailable than rice protein. It is mildly sweet because of the xylitol and stevia; certainly not too sweet by any measure! The taste was perhaps the only weakness of the product; it definitely tastes like ground peas, but the vanilla adds a nice touch and I'm sure I'll get used to the flavor eventually.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

greenisthenewblack님께서 Oct 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

A bit chalky, but not at all offputting. The taste isn't brilliant at first, but I have grown to like it. Decent price.

Protein Vanilla Bean powder

Reviewer1589911님께서 Jul 07, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think it is good. It gives me the strength I need through a the day. I also take it before going to bed as I sleep better.

good~

Reviewer1037703님께서 Jan 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

i ate this with cacao in water and milk. it tastes good better than other protein products.

OK

Reviewer2161116님께서 Feb 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

We have tried many protein powders and I liked the content of this one. The flavor was OK, too. I appreciate all the great reviews. That helps with my dedision. The price is right.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Reviewer1642838님께서 Mar 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

taste very good :)