KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩9,092

₩27,963

할인금액: ₩18,871 (67% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

In my 21st year taking Grape Seed Ex

Reviewer2747948님께서 Apr 30, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a good product and I've used many in the two decades taking this antioxidant. No cold or flu in almost 21 yrs No allergy/sinus drugs Gum health excellent Eye health excellent And more issues I believe are working in my body.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good enought with this price

5617469817942153509님께서 Aug 28, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used to take GNC Grapeseed Extract. I soon try this one in replaced of GNC as this one is affordable. I take two pills before sleep and wake up with radiant skin. Good enough with this price. Will re-purchase soon.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Olympian Labs Inc., Grape Seed Extract, 200 mg

4892347868420854521님께서 Jul 10, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

i love this item! it's good for skin such as make fresh even if i go to sleep late, make my skin to be bright and very smooth. must have item!

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Like it!

4877113238374860332님께서 Aug 23, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I could feel and see the difference in my skin during the 10-14 day break after I had finished the first bottle. Was taking most times 2 caps at around 8-9pm (just followed somebody's advice in the reviews here). Never tried other brands primarily due to the prices. However, while on the gse the skin looks better and glowing. Yesterday started the second bottle, 2 caps in the evening and woke up today to the better looking complexion. 4 stars only because the effect doesn't stay when off this. Would appreciate it more if I could take it with breaks say 1 bottle (which lasts for 50 days min) to a month-long break or for 3 months twice a year. Закончила 1-ю баночку и сделала переррыв примерно в 10-14 дней - разница на коже заметна. Принимала в основном по 2к (иногда по 1) в 8-9 вечера (кто-то здесь в отзывах сказал, что так принимает его всю жизнь). Другие бренды не пробовала в основном из-за цен. Однако, пока принимаешь ЭВК, кожа выглядит значительно лучше, светится. Вчера начала вторую баночку, так же 2к вечером, на утро сегодня вижу сразу улучшение цвета лица даже при том, что абсолютно не выспалась. 4 звезды именно потому, что эффект не накопительным мне кажется, а "здесь и сейчас". Была бы более довольна, если бы принимать можно было с перерывом в 1мес., скажем, при том, что баночки мин на 50 дней хватит, или 3 мес через 3. Но в целом очень даже)))

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good for health

4944257532789982068님께서 May 22, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Take this before sleeping.wake up with more smooth and radiance skin.amazing anti-oxidants product.i would love it.<3

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good for skin

4893215892003588868님께서 Nov 06, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

After one month my skin is very smooth and glow.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

4902420279963210882님께서 Dec 02, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Produce good for my skin

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not a good beginning.

Reviewer1775428님께서 Mar 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The inner seals went away as I opened the bottles (2). A lot of product could be found out of the pills. My overall impression was bad. I think I won´t reorder from Olympian.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Trying

yyuenhk님께서 Jun 04, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

There is good evidence that grape seed extract can help treat chronic venous insufficiency and edema. Bought 4 to try and test~ Thanks! iHerb! :D 葡萄籽說是可以吃的美白精華!抗氧、抗皺、抗斑、抗衰老,抵禦自由基及紫外線,阻礙黑色素沉澱,修護膠原蛋白,增強肌膚亮白彈性,買了4瓶 試試看喔~

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

No discernible effects

juniper님께서 Jun 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I did not experience a major impact on my health while using this.

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

상품 1-10 중 전체 17 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »