KO

iHerb 상품평

₩20,165

₩26,030

할인금액: ₩5,865 (23% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

DIM is for men too

Reviewer1548715님께서 4 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just started taking it: Prostate and urinary issues. This could also have negative side effects, so i follow the 'law of three rule': i take one every other day, then see how body reacts; then take another the day after a pause. Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, then skip taking it over the weekend, giving liver and kidneys ample time to process and cleanse. Always exercise caution. VERY IMPORTANT TO DRINK LOTS OF WATER, especially for seniors. Kidney function can be impaired: Taking supplements and medications puts extra demands on the kidneys and liver, you need to give them lots of fluid for processing. The human body consists of 70% water for a reason. Better extra visits to the bathroom than to the hospital. Supplements are not to be taken lightly (no pun intended). Everything has an effect. Pay attention to what your body tells you: Lower back pain (Not to be confused with a 'bad back') is the first signal from the kidneys that something is up. Immediately stop taking all supplements until all signs of pain subside. GENTLY Increase fluids. Then GRADUALLY -after five days hiatus- resume your regimen with GREAT CARE.

safer than I3C

Reviewer3095414님께서 11 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helped immensely with estrogen dominance. Oily hair and skin improved. Endo symptoms greatly subsided. Mood improved. Pain diminished. No side effects.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Ah to relive my younger days...

Reviewer1232701님께서 4 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the third bottle I've had and to be honest the biggest result so far is to gain some of my Manhood back. I was more than pleased with the results of this product and will continue to use it for as long as I feel the benifits. I would also like to congratulate iHerb on a wonderful and timely service they provide across the globe (always quicker than my local suppliers from around the corner)Cheaper by far too.

Eureka! It works!

Reviewer1599966님께서 8 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Both my husband and I have been using this product. My husband has regained energy and stamina, and his "man boobs" have significantly reduced in size. He is 66 years old. I haven't taken it as regularly as him, but I notice an increase in energy when I do.

Best DIM

4923124076522172213님께서 1 08, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This DIM seems to gel with my body best. Have noticed a huge improvement in my skin, hormone levels are balanced (checked after 4 months of using 200mg of this DIM daily) and the "love handles" fat is melting away -- usually this is the last place I lose fat and is very stubborn. Very happy with this DIM and always arrives quickly and at reasonable price.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The best out of them all

Reviewer2218574님께서 9 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried many Dim's and none are as good as this brand, 2 caps daily is enough to see me through and avoid severe PMS.

excellent

Reviewer1587431님께서 3 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have been taking for about a year to improve my estrogen ratio to be anti-cancer. Very good product!

Olympian Labs Inc. , Dim, 60 Capsules

Reviewer1243295님께서 10 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product. Really balanced my hormones. I also use Maca Powder but this made a big difference in a positive way.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The most powerful supplement to combat estrogen dominance!

PurplePegasus님께서 5 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

IT WORKS!!! Finally discovered the supplement that is taking away the extreme exhaustion and chronic fatigue I've suffered from for 2 decades because of undiagnosed estrogen dominance. One pill and I feel the difference. Major relief in 15-20 minutes but it acts super-fast! I'm thrilled with this. I also take pregnenolone and maca with occasional progesterone cream but out of the 4, this is the cadillac of estrogen nukers! Unfortunately because I take 4 per day I ran out during Memorial Day and had to order at my local store: they didn't have this so I bought another brand that's double the money and half as potent. This is the best bar none! I don't need to try other brands. Please NEVER DISCONTINUE THIS!

Olympian DIM

Reviewer1459513님께서 8 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Glad I found this product with no soy.

상품 1-10 중 전체 31 상품