KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Bad taste!

vaggos님께서 Aug 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taste is like melted grease....Tried 3-4 times to get used to it but no luck. Never gonna buy again.

Beef Protein

Reviewer2869993님께서 Sep 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seems like good quality. And super for the carnivores on a dairy-free diet. I haven't tasted beef protein before (apart from in beef obviously) but I like the chocolate flavor. It isn't too sweet and it's quite salty actually. I mix it with some cocoa and a little extra sweetener and coconut milk to make a delicious cup of dairy-free hot chocolate!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Really good taste. Feel great.

Reviewer2344847님께서 Oct 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can't believe how good tasting this protein powder is! If it weren't for the other reviews on this product here and other websites, I would never have had the nerve to try this. It mixed well enough for me in my shake cup with water. I added a couple extra drops of stevia just in case I didn't like something in the taste. So I feel more confident that this is a safe food since it's now three days after trying this once and in fact feel great. I'm somewhat allergic to chocolate so I can't plan to have it every day. Olympian Labs Inc., PLEASE MAKE THIS IN VANILLA!

상품 21-23 중 전체 23 상품